Eremenko

livi

I wish we could afford him.

He would be the kind of player in midfield who could lay on chances for our front men.

Just about everything Killie did today went thro' him. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, what price tag have his club (Metalist?) put on him?

EDIT: Have just looked him up on Wiki and this is apparently his second successive loan spell. Doesn't look like they are desperate to keep him.

?1M I think. Can't see him being at any SPL club next season.

They wanted ?1m for him last i heard but i think that went up. However he has only 1 year of his contract left to go at the end of this season.

KillieMitch

They want a million but apparently he's on 22-25k wages thats the big problem. On loan to us to put him in the shop window. Been scouts from Wigan, West Ham etc at loads of games this season.

M8taxidriver

Best Centre Mid in the SPL. Has that ability to take the ball in tight spaces and with a twist and a turn make space for himself before releasing the pass ( Which is normally very accurate ) . Also , very rarely is it two touch , not afraid to hold the ball and thats what makes him stand out in our League. Been great to see him at Rugby Park this season and hope he gets a good move.

Fair dos. Rangers are skint, we clearly can't afford him, he'll go to Celtic or down South.. Pity.

They want a million but apparently he's on 22-25k wages thats the big problem. On loan to us to put him in the shop window. Been scouts from Wigan, West Ham etc at loads of games this season.

He's a good, but not great player. He has good technique and passing ability but is million miles away from being either fit enough or fast enough to make it the Premiership.

Archived