Should we just play with 10 men...

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

.......I'm struggling to recollect the last mistake made by our captain that cost a goal :ninja:

Thank feck Zanny is on his way :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

hahhaaha brilliant, not a response in support of the worst captain of our fine club, and thats a fact :thumbsup:

hahhaaha brilliant, not a response in support of the worst captain of our fine club, and thats a fact :thumbsup:

FWIW Clerry I think most folk are just ignoring you :turned:

For all your dislike you have to admit he's a good defender prone to having some serious brain farts during a game, without those he has the ability to play at a higher level unfortunately I don't think it can be coached out of him

He'd still be in my team every week though (those he's not suspended for anyway)

winston churchill

how many times have you seen him play.

Clerry Jambo

For all your dislike you have to admit he's a good defender prone to having some serious brain farts during a game, without those he has the ability to play at a higher level unfortunately I don't think it can be coached out of him

He'd still be in my team every week though (those he's not suspended for anyway)

Malky respect your opinion mate although I don't agree.

I get accused of trolling, what the feck is that??

I honestly have never rated this guy and his constant "basic" errors are just ignored for some reason by the bombscare squad.

As for being a captain, oh please :yucky:

I thought Zaliukas was poor AGAIN today. for Killies first goal he tried to skin one of their players 8 yards out. And for the second he could of blocked or made the effortto stop the shot.

I thought Zaliukas was poor AGAIN today. for Killies first goal he tried to skin one of their players 8 yards out. And for the second he could of blocked or made the effortto stop the shot.

The blame for Killie's 2nd goal lies squarely at Rubens door.

Captain Price

Zaliukas was missing at the start of the season, and we missed him. When he came back at the Aberdeen game in October, the Hearts fans were jumping with joy at the fact he was back. He was partly the reason we went on that fantastic streak earlier in the season too. I think he is a fairly good defender, he just has..."moments".

Geoff Kilpatrick

This.

Clerry has weird obsessions, such as ST numbers and now players he dislikes.

Bless.

.......I'm struggling to recollect the last mistake made by our captain that cost a goal :ninja:

Without a doubt you are the worse poster on kb these days and that's some achievement! Were you at the game ? If so were you at the last kille away game when our captain was not only awesome but actually was spewing on the pitch because of sickness and still gave it all for the team ! Him and Wallace were 10 out of 10 for their performance that day and unlike some trolls I've got a memory of more than 2 seconds that can remember his performance ! In my book he would be the captain every day and can't think he did much wrong today!

See when you start championing Zander Diamond as the answer, that's when it becomes apparent that you're taking the piss.

The Merse

Clerry you are going to look like a prize ****** when Diamond signs and plays like the shite degenerate wee scaff that we all know he is.

Everybody loves Baz

Clerry you are going to look like a prize ****** when Diamond signs and plays like the shite degenerate wee scaff that we all know he is.

What do you mean by going to look like ?

bighusref

Welcome to Hearts.unsure.gif

I know some fans jump on players backs early, but about three months before his first game is quite a record.

Cupar Jambo

The blame for Killie's 2nd goal lies squarely at Rubens door.

Agreed, as I said on another post he had a choice picked the wrong one and this is what caused the second goal. He did not have a chance when he committed, could have stood his ground or took a yellow for the team

Clerry Jambo

Without a doubt you are the worse poster on kb these days and that's some achievement! Were you at the game ? If so were you at the last kille away game when our captain was not only awesome but actually was spewing on the pitch because of sickness and still gave it all for the team ! Him and Wallace were 10 out of 10 for their performance that day and unlike some trolls I've got a memory of more than 2 seconds that can remember his performance ! In my book he would be the captain every day and can't think he did much wrong today!

aw diddums you can really hurt people, do I get a prize for being the worst poster??

How many moments of madness is this clown going to get away with....answer me this why is our manager bringing in another C/H, either because he disnae fancy "the captain" or hopefully he is going to sign fur Barcelona!

Clerry Jambo

This.

Clerry has weird obsessions, such as ST numbers and now players he dislikes.

Bless.

Geoff, it's not a matter of disliking him he is just mince.

So I preume Geoff you love ALL our players therefore have no opinion on their ability or lack of, because it might upset some trumpets on here!!

Bert Le Clos

Even as one of his staunchest supporters, I'll admit he has cost us points recently.

Having said that, given it how tight the race for 3rd might now be, the 3 points he won us against Dundee Utd at Tyncastle should be highlighted as much as the points he has cost us.

Every point Zal costs us is now scrutinised in minute detail. I feel that every point he gains us should be given the credit it deserves too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff, it's not a matter of disliking him he is just mince.

So I preume Geoff you love ALL our players therefore have no opinion on their ability or lack of, because it might upset some trumpets on here!!

No Clerry but I like to think that when I start a topic in The Terrace that you won't be able to predict what it is about by the thread starter.

ToadKiller Dog

Our defenders make mistakes because our midfield in front of them are crap ,they also not getting a settled back line either this could cause Zal to try to do to much leading to mistakes as Capt a lot of pressure is on his shoulders more so since Webster has returned and become a sort of demigod to some who are demanding he gets the arm band after just a few games .

Zal is a very good defender we will miss him if he does leave .

portobellojambo1

It's fair enough having an opinion on players CJ, but if the best you can come up with as a potential replacement is Zander Diamond, that in itself is frightening.

Zaliukas was caught out at the first goal, Palazuelos was drawn out of position wide left and caught out at the 2nd goal, but for both time then elapsed during which both situations could have been rectified but weren't, which means you might have to consider just taking to the field in future with a defence consisting of Zander Diamond alone, if he is as good as you would appear to think he is (I take it this isn't the same Zander Diamond who was solely instrumental in Aberdeen losing a goal to Hamilton recently by any chance).

Archived