Killie Pies

andrew

Anyone else try the haggis and steak pies today?

Tasty as feck!!!

How hard can it be for the caterers at Tynie to knock something out like that?

Jambof3tornado

Lazy catering at tynecastle to a captive audience that keep buying the shite on offer.

Havent bought a tynie pie for 3 seasons now.

Had 2 killie pies today,and they were very nice.

southside1874

Tasty as feck!!!

How hard would it be to walk along the road to bains and buy a couple of thousand for the home games :thumbsup:

How hard would it be to walk along the road to bains and buy a couple of thousand for the home games :thumbsup:

.... or even nick into Aldi's coz they stock the Killie pie

hearts_crazy

I had a 'Killie pie', even though I didn't have a scooby doo WTF I had just ordered, could have been roast badger in pastry for all I knew, but it was ******* lovely. And I didn't burn the **** out of my hands with grease eating it like the Tynie pies.

The tablet's not bad either. :thumbsup:

Bought one of them as well,yummy,also sell ice cream apparently i could have done with one of themthumbsup.gif

M8taxidriver

Glad to hear you appreciated the Famous Killie Pies guys.

The game was decent as well , thought Killie just about deserved the win mind you.

Hearts Keeper had 2 or 3 great saves .

mmmmm had chicken curry pie very nice .why cant we have catering like other teams ict were very good as well

One of the finest awayday experiences is a Killie pie.

And next season we get access to Dunfie bridies as well! Result.

Amen to that.

mmmmm had chicken curry pie very nice .why cant we have catering like other teams ict were very good as well

Had one of these as well as a killie pie both excellent :thumbsup:

speedbump

This is a revelation, other teams in better catering than us shocker :whistling:

Glad to hear you appreciated the Famous Killie Pies guys.

The game was decent as well , thought Killie just about deserved the win mind you.

Hearts Keeper had 2 or 3 great saves .

Pies always fabulous at Killie. But you are dreaming about who should have won.......

This is a revelation, other teams in better catering than us shocker :whistling:

I blame Vlad.

Even hibs have decent grub,especially the pizza sliceswhistling.gif

Even hibs have decent grub,especially the pizza sliceswhistling.gif

God. Don't tell them that. They will believe you and start comparing themselves to Juventus next.

God. Don't tell them that. They will believe you and start comparing themselves to Juventus next.

Is brazil not good enough for them nowrolleyes.gif

bighusref

The only time I would get food from a football ground is when I am going out after and not intending to get some scoff. So, standards and indeed prices of Hearts' food doesn't phase me.

Oh, on the last few posts, it may seem a little childish, but I wouldn't give Hibs a penny extra. I give them my ticket money but that is it.

The only time I would get food from a football ground is when I am going out after and not intending to get some scoff. So, standards and indeed prices of Hearts' food doesn't phase me.

Oh, on the last few posts, it may seem a little childish, but I wouldn't give Hibs a penny extra. I give them my ticket money but that is it.

Thats fair enough but you try telling that to the hearts fans that Queue up for THAT food,you could say the same for ibrox or parkhead,at the end of the day if your hungry you,ll buy their food regardless of where you arerolleyes.gif

Drylaw Hearts

This.

bighusref

Thats fair enough but you try telling that to the hearts fans that Queue up for THAT food,you could say the same for ibrox or parkhead,at the end of the day if your hungry you,ll buy their food regardless of where you arerolleyes.gif

It's only two hours man. I am very rarely so starving at that stage of the day that I couldn't wait until I'm out of the ground. As for telling other Hearts fans, I don't feel the need to tell anybody what to do, I am just a little petty and small minded when it comes to football rivalry. Not a penny more from me is my own personal effort towards their eventual destruction.thumbsup.gif

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,not forcing anyone to see it from my point of view,fair do'sthumbsup.gif

Stewart MacD

Sir Vlad should have made a condition that when he took their manager and his assistant, the caterer came as part of the deal.

J.T.F.Robertson

Pie was excellent, Temps and MacDonald were excellent, weather fantastic.

That's about it!

The People's Chimp

One of the finest awayday experiences is a Killie pie.

Word.

flavor%20flav%20nite%20tales%20clock%20public%20enemy-thumb-350x538-74365.jpg

That's two cracking away days right there.

Mr Sifter

Someone else has mentioned it, but ffs Hearts, get BAINS involved!!!!

Is there any other club in Scotland which has such a fantastic product on it's doorstep yet doesn't use it?

Bains pies are the nicest pies I have EVER had, they piss on the Killie pie (although the Killie pie is VERY nice). Bains MINCE pies have exactly that in them. Brown mince, like someones just scooped it off yer plate of mince and tatties. None of this grey and White pish we get served up at Tynie.

These threads always bring out the fat *******s who get 2/3/4 pies a game :laugh:

These threads always bring out the fat *******s who get 2/3/4 pies a game :laugh:

I am not generally that keen on pies - but I make an exception for the Killie version. I had a Killie pie yesterday and as usual it was absoloutely superb. Had I had enough cash on me I would have definitely bought another one!

Blatant "I'm on a diet and jealous as ****" post, in my opinion.

Tasty as feck!!!

so still the best then?

Archived