Chelsea v Tottenham

Prince Buaben

Prince Buaben

1 nil spurs! Screamer from sandro! Goes over to celebrate with Redknapp who give him an earful for not defending!

Gomes is the pits.

What a joker.

Edit: He's still a joker but he's been wrongly punished for his error.

Not over the line, but Gomes is a liability, Spurs need a better keeper to compete at top end of EPL

Morgaro Gomis

Gomes is the pits.

What a joker.

Edit: He's still a joker but he's been wrongly punished for his error.

Completely agree. How many times are his errors, rightly or wrong in this case, going to cost Spurs?

How can that linesman even think about giving a goal considering the position he was in. He is totally incapable of making that decision.

How can that linesman even think about giving a goal considering the position he was in. He is totally incapable of making that decision.

Correct,linesman was not in a position to make a decision.

shaun.lawson

Cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis, snooker... all use technology, all to very positive effect. Why is football so set against it; so intent on turning itself into a laughing stock?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I don't really care if Spurs do well or not but Redknapp has to get rid of that clown. All I'll say about whether it crossed the line or not is that Gomes didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Awful error

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis, snooker... all use technology, all to very positive effect. Why is football so set against it; so intent on turning itself into a laughing stock?

It doesn't seem to bother you !!!

Sorry !!

shaun.lawson

It doesn't seem to bother you !!!

Sorry !!

4 out of 10. Must do better. :)

Not watching it. It makes me sad watching Spurs. Sad and angry. For a West Ham fan to be jealous of them is just not on.

shaun.lawson

4 is being generous, Shaun.

I'm a generous kinda guy - except when it's my round. :thumbsup:

But anyway, back to the point. Lampard at the World Cup? FIFA wankers **** it up. Lampard in the EPL? FA wankers **** it up. But don't worry, here comes Platini with a helpful suggestion: let's have an extra official behind the goal to do, er, the square root of **** all. That'll sort it! :rolleyes:

Incidentally, did you know that the International Board, responsible for the laws of the game, is essentially made up of representatives from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland? And guess what? It's the representatives of the two tinpot countries (and no Lionheart, I don't mean England or Scotland) who are opposed to goalline technology.

Football. JOKE SPORT. :angry:

I'm a generous kinda guy - except when it's my round. :thumbsup:

But anyway, back to the point. Lampard at the World Cup? FIFA wankers **** it up. Lampard in the EPL? FA wankers **** it up. But don't worry, here comes Platini with a helpful suggestion: let's have an extra official behind the goal to do, er, the square root of **** all. That'll sort it! :rolleyes:

Incidentally, did you know that the International Board, responsible for the laws of the game, is essentially made up of representatives from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland? And guess what? It's the representatives of the two tinpot countries (and no Lionheart, I don't mean England or Scotland) who are opposed to goalline technology.

Football. JOKE SPORT. :angry:

You still get plenty of strokers on here saying they don't want it.

Beggars belief.

It's not as if these incidents are regular enough that it'll have a massive impact on the flow of the game.

They'll argue that if they bring it in for that they'll have to bring it in for everything. But no, they don't.

Whether a ball crosses the line or not is a matter of fact. Whether somebody is fouled is open to debate, so leave that judgement to the referee.

Officials may have made a human error tonight, just as they (and players) do all over the park in every game.

Say no to technology.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Officials may have made a human error tonight, just as they (and players) do all over the park in every game.

Say no to technology.

The error was entirely Gomes'. They say you make your own luck in football but it's funny how that statement only applies when the luck is good.

The yidbursting run at stamford bridge continues, 21 years and counting.

Thought it was a great game that Chelsea deserved to win.Shame all the talk will be about that goal.Just hope that City win tomorrow now to give us some breathing space in fourth.

That's the difference between Chelsea and Arsenal.Genuine title challengers pulling out the win with the last minute goal.

3 points off the top and having a terrible season. If the arse win tomorrow the title is in our own hands. C'mon the London Hearts.

tartofmidlothian

Do Chelski and Man U still have to play again this season? Supporting Chelsea if so. GIRFUY Taggart.

From the point of view of my own preference - fifth place is in Liverpool's hands now, just need to win every game including Spurs.

colinmaroon

That's the difference between Chelsea and Arsenal.Genuine title challengers pulling out the win with the last minute offside goal.

Sorted that for you!

Ancelotti claiming Chelsea were a little bit lucky :vrface:

You won 2-1, despite not scoring a legitimate goal.

Archived