New boss will be................

TrueGrit

Never never never.

If you wrote that and seriously think it's true you are deluded beyond belief.

If you wrote it to wind us up - you're a plum.

april the 1st is it.the save our hearts firebomb division will be reformed if that spangle get any where near the tynecastle hot seat

In the Daily Star as well. Spoke to a member of his family and its just paper talk thank feck. (never said that to them tho) :)

Ok I'll bite, IF! and i mean IF! it's true then gentlemen & ladies there will be 2 ST available for next season Wheatfield section D row 18 because IMO if that muppet is allowed anywhere near Hearts it would be no better than what we have just now.

Guest GhostHunter

Billy Brown was one of the more vociferous opponents of VR over the last couple of seasons.

There isnt a snowballs chance in Hell of him coming here.

Here's how I see it...

JJ and BB are leaving Killie at the end of the season.

Whilst JJ may have something to go to, BB probably doesnt, so his agent is linking him with the most currently provactive club in the media - us.

Nowt in it - a load of pish.

Ok I'll bite, IF! and i mean IF! it's true then gentlemen & ladies there will be 2 ST available for next season Wheatfield section D row 18 because IMO if that muppet is allowed anywhere near Hearts it would be no better than what we have just now.

IF true it is another Rix type appointment and further evidence that this regime just has no clue about anything football related.

Guest S.U.S.S.

I'll see Browns daughter after the game so i'll ask and report back.

If she says yes, it may be a late one.

Guest GhostHunter

:rofl:

Billy Brown was one of the more vociferous opponents of VR over the last couple of seasons.

Here's how I see it...

Whilst JJ may have something to go to, BB probably doesnt, so his agent is linking him with the most currently provactive club in the media - us.

Yeah just like there was nothing in the Rix story and then low and behold a week later he had the job.Barring the sex pest senario i see a similar patern here.

Are you really that convinced that it is pish.Im not christ if it were true it means we could not even prise away Killies manager but his number 2.

My main point wasn't whether it was pish or not (I really hope it is), but why has the OP been suspended?

Guest GhostHunter
Yeah just like there was nothing in the Rix story and then low and behold a week later he had the job.Barring the sex pest senario i see a similar patern here.

Read my post again Brashy....

VR despises BB.....

have heard that billy thinks jeff is holding him back,now that should be an april the 1st post,little smarmy tosspot.

Read my post again Brashy....

VR despises BB.....

If VR has spoken to BB about the job and sees him as just another weak lackie.I have no doubt Vlad would consider him for the managers job and then when he has fecked it up sorry they(VR and BB) would take great joy in telling him to clear his desk.

The Real Maroonblood

Here's how I see it...

Where is JJ going?

Also if the rumours are true about both McGhee and Levein not being allowed their own backroom staff if they were offered the job,then i think this further strenghens the case for Brown who would probably have no problem working with Frail and report to Korabotchjob.

She Told me its just paper talk earlier...

Guest S.U.S.S.
She Told me its just paper talk earlier...

Thank God!

Could you imagine ther reaction after his comments. KB would need two servers!:)

Guest GhostHunter
How about leaving the moderation to the mods?

Noone likes a grass.

Will I just ignore your PM complaining about it then ?

:D

Guest GhostHunter
Cheers:o

If you're quoting from a news source, it may save you some grief if you cite the source

Nucky Thompson
:sad:

Surprised at that Daz :mad:

Jeezzo

The way you post, it's like you've been using message boards for years;) I can't believe you registered in December and only have half a dozen posts:mw_rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

Dexter,

Given your dialogue with Charlie Mann, do you think he would he know about the deep resentment many Hearts fans feel towards Billy Brown?

I don't believe for a second that Brown will be our new manager, but just for the sake of quelling the fear of it! ...

Buffalo Bill

Billy Brown would be as bad an appointment as Frail. It would sound the death knell of any "revolution" that may be still alive.

This may be the "fall back option" if McGhee takes the Real Madrid job instead of the Hearts one.

Four hundred and how much for the ST?

Here's how I see it...

His agent knows feck all about this - Jim McLean just flying a kite methinks.

SOH FBD can stand down! :-)

Seymour M Hersh

Are you on a promise?;)

Guest GhostHunter
His agent knows feck all about this - Jim McLean just flying a kite methinks.

SOH FBD can stand down! :-)

Is kite rhyming slang ?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Are you on a promise?;)

Haha! Now i read that again, it does look like that!

No, categorically no, i was trying to say, id need a bevy if she confirmed he was on his way here!

Dirty minds the lot of you!;)

portobellojambo1

Here's how I see it...

About sums it up Dex. Then you get two or three sports journalists thinking to themselves "what headline can I write that will get people looking and saying "Jesus Feck", buying the newspaper and reading the story. I know, I'll tell them Billy Brown is going to be the next Hearts manager, that should sell some copy".

Toxteth O'Grady

Probably just the Express doing a bit of fishing because Vlad is in Town.

They come up with a story to see if they can get a response from Romanov.

There will be plenty of speculation on the manager until an appointment is made.

Until it is official I'll take it all with a very large pinch of salt.

I spoke with BB's daughter in Ryrie's yesterday, where she was awaiting a friend, on her way to the Killie-Falkirk game. She volunteered the info that the Express had back page coverage of this story but her dad knew nothing about it and only learned yesterday morning when a friend of his phoned him. So if it's not sh*te it's certainly premature.

BTW she also said the story attributed to her father about Romanov/Hearts was invention and embroidery rather than his actual words. Now would the Record do such a thing?????

Archived