Craig Burley

Gaz0503

Everytime I watch a match on ESPN and he is commentating he really gets on my nerves with his wee comments and that...anyone else agree or is it just me that thinks he is a w*****?

He's a tool of the highest order. His obsession over the Motherwell penalty incident today is infuriating to say the least.

Your obviously new to this place bro. CB aint one of JKB's favourite people :whistling:

Yeah I am quite new to this dude, didn't think he was a favourite on here glad I am not the only one that hates him :)

He's a tool of the highest order. His obsession over the Motherwell penalty incident today is infuriating to say the least.

couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

Can't stand the ***** :down:

Why did they show the penalty incident over and over and over again? It clearly wasn't a penalty.

Yeah I am quite new to this dude, didn't think he was a favourite on here glad I am not the only one that hates him :)

You'll find that whenever a game is on ESPN there's an anti-Burley thread to go with it.

All justified, of course - Burley and Andy Walker are constantly fighting over the 'I'm the biggest Celtic-loving shitebag' award.

He's a complete and utter dick who has far too high an opinion of his own opinion.

Which makes the fact he talks utter shite every time he's on the box even worse.

He's a moaning get, and thinks he is funny.

colinmaroon

Special Announcement!!!

MacGregor will walk on water at the end of this game!!!

For goodness sakes! Will the two of them stop going on and on and on and on and on and on about how the thug is the best goalkeeper in the Universe - ever!!!

Hearts of Vladland

'It's just stupid saying 'off' he clearly he didn't know the whistle went' Camera shows he clearly hears the whistle.

Mods, any chance you could merge all the Craig Burley threads into one "super thread"? I'm curious to see if it would be bigger than the Paul Hartley thread.

'It's just stupid saying 'off' he clearly he didn't know the whistle went' Camera shows he clearly hears the whistle.

Funnily enough, he's just gone 180 degrees on that one by saying he's lucky to be on the park.

It only took him an hour to work out his mistake.

Canny stand him! Earlier in the season at Tynie I said to him 'say nice things about us now'. He said 'you're all paranoid!' ... aye right Craig...tosser! I don't think he's EVER said a complimentary word about the jambos! Grrrrrrrrr

Lynn :ninja:

His Hearts hate aside, he is just a shit summariser.

Why ESPN kept him on the EPL games I do not know. He brings nothing.

scott_jambo

His ultra negativity about football is grating until you watch a Hibs match on ESPN. laugh.gif

He totally slates them, doesn't hold back at all. If there's one thing Burley knows, it's a shite team when he sees one. thumbsup.gif

Archived