Yoga

Craig Herbertson

Craig Herbertson

Given the amount of injuries the team seems to have picked up we could well do with reintroducing yoga sessions into the training. It would increase the players awareness too and naturally they'd be happier people.

In case some of the younger folk think I've lost my trolley, Hearts tried this in the late seventies/early eighties and somewhere out there, there is a Evening News picture of Rab Prentice and Willie Johnston dancing across the pitch in leotards.

scott herbertson

Given the amount of injuries the team seems to have picked up we could well do with reintroducing yoga sessions into the training. It would increase the players awareness too and naturally they'd be happier people.

In case some of the younger folk think I've lost my trolley, Hearts tried this in the late seventies/early eighties and somewhere out there, there is a Evening News picture of Rab Prentice and Willie Johnston dancing across the pitch in leotards.

You been on those mushrooms again bro?

Prentice and Johnston in leotards!!

Craig Herbertson

You been on those mushrooms again bro?

Prentice and Johnston in leotards!!

No brother, its true. They didn't look like they were taking it too seriously but they definitely did it.

colinmaroon

I can just see the headlines:

"Andy Webster out with strained groin after trying to get into the Lotus Position!"

"But, he's cool about it!!!"

Craig Gordon used to do yoga...perhaps not the best justification for it's introduction given his track record of picking up injuries!

Ryan Giggs has a yoga DVD and he insists that yoga is the reason he has been able to keep on playing.

These yoga skills have been helping him off the park also.....allegedly :whistling: :whistling:

Quite a few managers and coaches swear by it. We do seem to get quite a few injuries so something on the fitness side needs to be looked at.

Cappuccino Kid

Late 70's & early 80's not really a time I would want to relive. Bobby P had left a couple of seasons before Bud arrived.

Prefer if they could learn some Yoda mind tricks to play on refs and opp defenders.

Benny Factor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw6bVBMdKQ4

Only a Game

I can just see the headlines:

"Andy Webster out with strained groin after trying to get into the Lotus Position!"

"But, he's cool about it!!!"

Andy Webster would stroll the lotus position.........Fact.

Better to do zumba instead,some of the moves are quite camp but funny and enjoyablethumbsup.gif

The People's Chimp

Better to do zumba instead,some of the moves are quite camp but funny and enjoyablethumbsup.gif

A favourite with all the fat secretaries at work.

No thanks.

Archived