Happy Birthday Scott Wilson !!

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Happy B'day Scottie Boy...

I just hope your celebrations will be furthered today with a pumping of United...

All the best ya auld fart.

:D

have a great birthday scott, hope our beloved hearts do you a wee turn today and batter united for the last couple of results

Scot, happy Birthday.

I was at hampden on Wednesday and witnessed the worst announcer ever, that plonker that used to be on Scotsport.

Surely that is a job that you should be doing. Can Campbell Ogilvie not sort that out in time for the World Cup qualifiers?

yvonnejambo

Happy Birthday Scott, may this be a great day for you and our team. :)

chester copperpot
Thanks everyone. The BIG team won and the wee team lost. Carlsberg don't do birthdays.......!:)

Hehe, nice one Scotty lad. You did a grand job today, for ONCE ;)

Had a great day today, also shouted you to wish yourself a happy birthday at half time, but you obviously never heard me seen as you were in a comfy seat and I was getting slashed on by the weather :mad:

Seems no time since your 40th, and the 'jannie' chucked Grant Stott off the pitch.Think he could play football on out turf indeed...

Thanks everyone. The BIG team won and the wee team lost. Carlsberg don't do birthdays.......!:)

46!

Jeez, i thought you were at least mid-50's at the Edinburgh United dinner at Colinton Bowling Club the other week there.;)

Archived