Webster - if fit or Jonsson

Palazuelos

Black

Stevenson

Templeton

Skacel

Driver

S Elliott

Since Driver is reportedly struggling with a hernia then I don't see the point in involving him. I'd go with:

Kello

C. Thomson

Webster

Zal

Palazuelos

Templeton

Black

Eggert

Skacel

Stevo

Elliott

If Webster is not fit then Eggert at CB, Stevo into CM and Scott Robinson up top with Elliott.

Cupar Jambo

I will go for:

Kello

C Thomson

Zaliukas

Webster - if fit or Jonsson

Palazuelos

Black

Stevenson

Templeton

Skacel

Driver

S Elliott

This would be my starting team, gives us width something there seems to be plenty off at Rugby Park

Kello

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Webster

c Thomson

Black

Johnson

Stevenson

Skacel

Driver

S Elliott

CavySlaveJambo

Kello

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Webster

c Thomson

Black

Johnson

Stevenson

Skacel

Driver

S Elliott

Bouzid is suspended.

J Thomson in at right Back? or Jonsson moved back into RB and Palazuelos in the other holding midfield position?

Kello

C Thomson Zaliukas McGowan Palazuelos

Black

Skacel Robinson Templeton

Elliott Stevenson*

*He'll be upfront if fit.

scott herbertson

Ruben and Rudi struggling as well.

In that case I would go

Kello

C Thomson

Zaliukas

Jonsson

J Thomson

Black

Mroweic

McGowan

Driver

Stevenson

S Elliott

with temps on for driver when he tires

Special Agent Dale Cooper

In that case I would go

Kello

C Thomson

Zaliukas

Jonsson

J Thomson

Black

Mroweic

McGowan

Driver

Stevenson

S Elliott

with temps on for driver when he tires

That's a pretty shocking team tbh. The balance looks all wrong in midfield. I hope some of the 'doubts' prove fit and we can field a stronger XI.

Ruben and Rudi struggling as well.

In that case:

Kello

C Thomson Zaliukas McGowan J Thomson

Black Jonsson

Robinson Templeton

Elliott Stevenson*

Destruction Derby

In that case:

Kello

C Thomson Zaliukas McGowan J Thomson

Black Jonsson

Robinson Templeton

Elliott Stevenson*

If Rudi,Ruben and Webster are indeed struggling then this would be my team. Only swap Craig and Jason as C.Thomson has been playing left back the last few weeks so will be slightly more used to it than Jason

Destruction Derby

Ah Feck it, Under 19's are doing exceptionally well. Play them. Most first teamers are injured :whistling:

Jambof3tornado

Ah Feck it, Under 19's are doing exceptionally well. Play them. Most first teamers are injured :whistling:

Why not? Would be great if the boys could play and win!

Destruction Derby

Why not? Would be great if the boys could play and win!

I would like to think some of them would be at least on the bench for the remaining fixtures, especially if Europe is secured to bask in the glory of the last day of the season party. :thumbsup:

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas Barr C Thomson

Black Mrowiec

Skacel

Elliott Stevenson Templeton

Kello

Tommo Eggy Zal Pala

Driver Blackie McGowan Skacel

Stevo 2Ts

If no Driver, or not worth the risk, play Temps or maybe even Robinson, though Robinson and Gowser starting in midfield is maybe pushing it.

Don't expect that to be the team. Pala will be midfield and Jason at RB, Craig LB, I'd think. We might even see Barr in some capacity though I doubt it after the lay-off and general unratedness.

McGowan's name get thrown into a lot of line ups pretty much on reputation and I'm not generally one to do that but we've been struggling in the middle of the park for a while and he's atleast add something fresh and energetic to it.

jambojim1986

Am I missing something with Suso? He's been superb the last few games and deserves a start ahead of Driver and Temps.

jamboinglasgow

Am I missing something with Suso? He's been superb the last few games and deserves a start ahead of Driver and Temps.

injured, out for the rest of the season (well the next four games.)

Just had knee surgery. You are correct about how well he's played in the last few games, though.

Jason Thomson unavailable as well.

Could be a really strange set up today.

Anyway, table booked at their hotel for lunch, watch Hearts win, nice drive home, out on motorbike for a couple of hours when I get home then MOTD. Perfect day.:-)

Rod.

Jason Thomson unavailable as well.

Could be a really strange set up today.

Anyway, table booked at their hotel for lunch, watch Hearts win, nice drive home, out on motorbike for a couple of hours when I get home then MOTD. Perfect day.:-)

Rod.

You haven't mentioned bevvy or felatio

jambojim1986

injured, out for the rest of the season (well the next four games.)

Hope the wee man is fit for the new season. Seems to have settles in well, would start every home game when fit IMO.

Hope the wee man is fit for the new season. Seems to have settles in well, would start every home game when fit IMO.

Hard to argue with that. Easy to forget that before Temps' purple patch (which, tbf could be said to have got us to 3rd), wee Suso was quite easily keeping him out the team and at times looked, if not out only player, our only threat.

Great wee find it has to be said. If he just had another yard of pace, he could play at a very high level. Seems to have learnt to lift his head and play with others more this season.

Hearts of Vladland

Can see;

Kello

Jonsson Barr Zal C.Thomson

Temps Mrowiec Black Skacel

Elliott Stevenson

Maybe switch Barr with Jonsson depending on where JJ feels Barr should play.

Personally I would rather;

Kello

C.Thomson Barr Zal McHattie

Mrowiec Black

Temps Robinson Elliott

Stevenson

Can see;

Kello

Jonsson Barr Zal C.Thomson

Temps Mrowiec Black Skacel

Elliott Stevenson

Maybe switch Barr with Jonsson depending on where JJ feels Barr should play.

Personally I would rather;

Kello

C.Thomson Barr Zal McHattieMrowiec Black

Temps Robinson Elliott

Stevenson

McHattie is with the 19's today I think?

Defender Mohamadou Sissoko should return from a groin injury for Kilmarnock as they entertain Hearts.

But midfielder Craig Bryson is a doubt, while Mehdi Taouil, Frazer Wright and Ryan O'Leary miss out through injury.

Hearts winger Suso Santana is out for the season after undergoing knee surgery and Ismael Bouzid is suspended.

Captain Marius Zaliukas returns from a ban, but Andy Webster, Ruben Palazuelos, Andrew Driver and Rudi Skacel are all fitness doubts.

BBC Report

Anyone think we might see Kucharski on the bench or play given the amount of injuries :whistling:

For me i think: Kello; Barr, Jonsson, Zaliukas, C.Thomson; Mrowiec, Black; Templeton, Robinson, Elliott; Stevenson. (4-2-3-1)

Hearts of Vladland

McHattie is with the 19's today I think?

He is, so obviously isn't going to play but I would rather try a young full back there than Jonsson. Is Johnny Stewart still at Dundee? Just McGowan has mentioned a John being in the squad today so don't know if it is Stewart or he is just taking the piss.

He is, so obviously isn't going to play but I would rather try a young full back there than Jonsson. Is Johnny Stewart still at Dundee? Just McGowan has mentioned a John being in the squad today so don't know if it is Stewart or he is just taking the piss.

I've not seen Stewart play for Dundee in their past few games so i wouldnt be surprised. Not many johns i can think of- johnny brown but he's at stirling is the only other.

Archived