Atmosphere last week/this week

tedp6873

Ok guys and girls we need to get right behind the boys today, as there was no atmosphere last week we need to create some sort of noise today and get right behind the team today.

davemclaren
Ok guys and girls we need to get right behind the boys today, as there was no atmosphere last week we need to create some sort of noise today and get right behind the team today.

It takes 2 to tango and there was little dancing done on the field last week... :sad:

Who cares anymore? not me. Season is a write off.

Can't even be bothered going tbh.

Sad days:mad:

It takes 2 to tango and there was little dancing done on the field last week... :sad:

Very true DM but we need to give them support so guess its a no brainer..........

They are 5h1te we dont sing!!!!!!!!!! We dont sing they play 5h1te!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamboGraham
Very true DM but we need to give them support so guess its a no brainer..........

They are 5h1te we dont sing!!!!!!!!!! We dont sing they play 5h1te!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if they are shocking but give 100% today then they will get the support that they deserve from me.

I can accept that someone might not be a great footballer but I will not accept someone living out my dream and not giving 100% in a match...

Does anyone feel we saw 100% from them all last week? That is why there was little noise from the stands.

They will always get the support they deserve!

Even if they are shocking but give 100% today then they will get the support that they deserve from me.

I can accept that someone might not be a great footballer but I will not accept someone living out my dream and not giving 100% in a match...

Does anyone feel we saw 100% from them all last week? That is why there was little noise from the stands.

They will always get the support they deserve!

yeah in my eyes they were never at the races last week but we should always try and get behind them and maybe spur them on;)

Archived