• Rudi SKACEL
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • Adrian MROWIEC
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Andrew DRIVER

portobellojambo1

Bit late in the day with this one, but better late than never.

Given that some/many may be driven away from the TV today (if their other half has managed to secure the remote control first) it might actually encourage some additional votes, if JKB is being used as the alternative to the Royal Wedding coverage.

I don't really think anyone stood out last week over the full 90 minutes, and choosing my player of the game is therefore difficult. I've sort of done it in reverse this week, and agree with comments made by Jim Jefferies on Tuesday evening at the platinum ST holders briefing. The difference between Hearts first half and Hearts second half was Andy Webster. Therefore for this week I've gone for Andy Webster, not because he played well for the full 90 minutes, but because the fact he was missing for 45 minutes was the difference, and showed what he brings to the team.

MODS - Could you sticky this just for a couple of days please. I'll get the thread for the Kilmarnock game on the board on Sunday. Many thanks.

ToadKiller Dog

Stevenson for me , he showed some moments of top class abilty and always a threat . His best game for the club

Bit late in the day with this one, but better late than never.

Given that some/many may be driven away from the TV today (if their other half has managed to secure the remote control first) it might actually encourage some additional votes, if JKB is being used as the alternative to the Royal Wedding coverage.

I don't really think anyone stood out last week over the full 90 minutes, and choosing my player of the game is therefore difficult. I've sort of done it in reverse this week, and agree with comments made by Jim Jefferies on Tuesday evening at the platinum ST holders briefing. The difference between Hearts first half and Hearts second half was Andy Webster. Therefore for this week I've gone for Andy Webster, not because he played well for the full 90 minutes, but because the fact he was missing for 45 minutes was the difference, and showed what he brings to the team.

MODS - Could you sticky this just for a couple of days please. I'll get the thread for the Kilmarnock game on the board on Sunday. Many thanks.

On that logic, i'm voting for Kevin Kyle or maybe Robbo or perhaps Willie Bauld.

How you can give the MOM to someone who did he haw for 45 minutes when guys like Stevenson burst a gut for the full 90 minutes, scored one and was inches from scoring a wonder goal, is beyond me. They say football is all about opinions but that is taking the love in too far.

Harry Palmer

No 15 MOTM?

Aye...OK. :rolleyes:

He would have stopped all the goals by his mere presence on the pitch but then we might have lost them with him on the pitch. Who knows?

Ryan Stevenson MOTM.

Archived