East of Scotland Shield

Zibi

Price of admission for the match, which will be played at U18 level, is adults ?5 (concessions - U18 & Over 65s - ?2).

I take it we're not doing the usual free entry for season ticket holders this year then?

I take it we're not doing the usual free entry for season ticket holders this year then?

I suspect as the game is organised by the East of Scotland FA, season tickets are not valid.

I went to my first derby at ER and it was an East of Scotland shield game, circa May 1982, it was a lovely sunny evening game and Im sure it was Sandy Jardine's debut.

The Hearts end was sold out and the atmosphere was amazing even tho we got beat 1-0

That game will always be one of my favourites.

:thumbsup:

Hearts Heritage

I went to my first derby at ER and it was an East of Scotland shield game, circa May 1982, it was a lovely sunny evening game and Im sure it was Sandy Jardine's debut.

The Hearts end was sold out and the atmosphere was amazing even tho we got beat 1-0

That game will always be one of my favourites.

:thumbsup:

I think You are possibly thinking of the 'Tom Hart Memorial' trophy game played in August 1982.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/198208091.html

I suspect as the game is organised by the East of Scotland FA, season tickets are not valid.

A few seasons ago we defiantly gave free entry for ST holders, that's the only reason I mentioned it.

Archived