**SKY SPORTS GOAL OF THE YEAR**

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

I DON'T CARE. :D

thats the spirit.. its was to best goal in my eyes... id watch it a hundred times before any of the others

But its not the best goal.

I agree, let's not ruin the spirit of the thing :(

kingantti1874

the rest of the goals were just hopeful punts.

speed pace power, 2 feet and a sublime finish in a derby match... :thumbsup: yet hes on about the same score as Ryan jack..

if messi had scored it everyone would be jizzing in their pants.

Do The Dance

speed pace power, 2 feet and a sublime finish in a derby match... :thumbsup: yet hes on about the same score as Ryan jack..

There's only been 90 odd votes, to be fair. So a few votes would swing it...

I don't care though. Sorry.

Dr. Bapswent

3 overhead kicks are hopeful punts?

Sheesh

Maguire is leading currently on 25%, IMO it wasn't even the best goal in that match.

Temps on 4%

kingantti1874

shameful, thread has been viewed 350 times yet a total of about 5 people have voted for temps...:down:

Dr. Bapswent

shameful, thread has been viewed 350 times yet a total of about 5 people have voted for temps...:down:

Maybe they have voted for one of the better goals?

kingantti1874

Maybe they have voted for one of the better goals?

so you think temps is one of the worst goals in there and deserves to be 2nd or 3rd last :huh:

... its top 3 minimum - it takes more skill to do what temps did than score an OH kick, there have been quite a few this year including temps at mwell

.. macguire's was a peach and the hayes was a peach.. but ill still be voting for temps

Dr. Bapswent

so you think temps is one of the worst goals in there and deserves to be 2nd or 3rd last :huh:

... its top 3 minimum - it takes more skill to do what temps did than score an OH kick, there have been quite a few this year including temps at mwell

.. macguire's was a peach and the hayes was a peach.. but ill still be voting for temps

So you haven't even voted yourself but chastise otheres for having their own opinions that aren't the same as yours?

Wow.

kingantti1874

So you haven't even voted yourself but chastise otheres for having their own opinions that aren't the same as yours?

Wow.

i have actually but - ill correct sentence if it makes you happy.. lets not turn this into one of those threads eh.. its not big and its not clever...

hearts fans slagging hearts fans for bigging up one of their own and defending what was our goal of the season, unreal.. :down:

Dr. Bapswent

i have actually but - ill correct sentence if it makes you happy.. lets not turn this into one of those threads eh.. its not big and its not clever...

hearts fans slagging hearts fans for bigging up one of their own and defending what was our goal of the season, unreal.. :down:

'...I'll correct the sentence...'

No-one is getting a slagging by any means. But I don't see why people 'should' vote for Temps when they don't think its the best goal, just because he plays for Hearts.

Its akin to those awful - 'I don't ever wear green' or 'I couldn't go out with a Hi-bee' threads.

kingantti1874

No-one is getting a slagging by any means. But I don't see why people 'should' vote for Temps when they don't think its the best goal, just because he plays for Hearts.

Its akin to those awful - 'I don't ever wear green' or 'I couldn't go out with a Hi-bee' threads.

LOL, fair enough, actually just laughed out loud on the train at the the - its not easy posting from a mobile standing up on a shoogly train you know... anyway, ill stick to my guns - thought it was a great goal and should be in the top 3 easily - we should be helping to get it there...

FWIW, i dont wear green - certainly not celtic or hibs green...

Dr. Bapswent

LOL, fair enough, actually just laughed out loud on the train at the the - its not easy posting from a mobile standing up on a shoogly train you know... anyway, ill stick to my guns - thought it was a great goal and should be in the top 3 easily - we should be helping to get it there...

FWIW, i dont wear green - certainly not celtic or hibs green...

:thumbsup:

Nelly Terraces

I know you are but what am I?

Where to start?

Someone I know described you as being Sanctimonious. I'd say that's a decent opening gambit.

Yours,

Childishly of course,

N.

Dr. Bapswent

Where to start?

Someone I know described you as being Sanctimonious. I'd say that's a decent opening gambit.

Yours,

Childishly of course,

N.

:facepalm:

i've just voted temps , does that make me a better hearts fan than 1 who didn't vote for temps?

on another note , that ratfaced ****** rearend is currently ahead of temps by 3% , sort it out hearts fans

I voted for temps. Maguire's was brilliant...but

He only had to kick it as far as the goal. It's as much the keepers stupidity as it is his quality. :turned:

vote for temps i think evreyone here should give it would lift his spirits if he won it

Luton Jambo

Temps goal was not that different to Messi's goal last night and everyone seems to be nursing a semi for that one.

deary me, have a word with yourself. a wee bit of partiotism doesn't go a miss now and again, its called passion in some quarters.........

Have just voted for Temps - but watched all of them first before making up my mind.

I agree that most of the goals were down to good fortune - if the players tried the same shot another 50 times, it would probably only go in once or twice.

Maguire's goal was spectacular as hell, but as posted further up, all he had to do was hit the target as the keeper was way off his line.

The McCourt goal was very skilful, but he really only beat one or two of our defenders, as opposed to Temps beating half the Hibs team.

For my money the only one that came close to Temps was the Jelavic one at the end. He takes the ball on the move, with his back to goal, under pressure from a defender, and brings it under control before flicking it over his shoulder into the net. Much harder than scoring either of the other two overhead kicks. But as people have been saying - if that had been Messi who scored Temps' goal, the commentators would still be talking about it years from now.

Jelavic is now actually in the lead with 30%. McGuire is on 25%. Temps is equal 3rd with 8%.

PsychocAndy

I've voted but don't know if it will count as I'm not with Sky.

Anyway I thought that Rearends goal was the best but voted for Temps.

This :thumbsup:

Libertonian_II

I tried voting and it wouldn't let me saying there's an error.

It's a conspiracy

Ditto

We're making progress. Temps is up to 8% from 5.

McGuire's lead is sadly unassailable though.

girvanjambo

Temps currently 9%. Who cares if its maybe not the best goal, its the only Hearts contender, so vote for it. (Particularly as rat boy is currently on 12%) :thumbsup:

A: Ki - good hit but had the space to get the shot away 5/10

B: McCourt - bad defending, a basic run really but a nice chip over the keeper 6/10

C: Riordan - very impressive chip from 20 yards, went for goal and scored 8/10

D: Maguire - poor goalkeeping but an accurate attempt 7/10

E: Templeton - great first touch, impressive run and a nice finish 10/10

F: Rodgers - great technique, good ball in 8/10

G: Hayes - allowed the space to run but a nice strike with the outside of the left foot 7/10

H: Jack - a good strike into the corner 6/10

I: Ness - a good attempt through a crowd of players, goalkeeper unsighted 6/10

J: Commons - a nice strike after a good lay off 7/10

K: Goodwillie - great technique after getting into position 8/10

L: Jelavic - good strength to hold off the defender and a good hit into the corner 8/10

1st - Temps

=2nd Riordan, Rodgers, Goodwillie, Jelavic

=6th Maguire, Hayes, Commons

=9th McCourt, Jack, Ness

12th Ki

IMO

The People's Chimp

It's PC gone mad.

Archived