Reserves V Hamilton.

Meadows

Not a patch on football first for match reports as i missed the first half, however a very entertaining game ending in a 3-3 draw.The young lad (16) we recently signed from Hamilton (Michael Thomas ? ) came on for Robinson after an hour.Gary Glen got a couple,not sure about the other as was talking to Big Dennis (out for 5 weeks).

Anyone else help with info.......lol

The Treasurer

Not a patch on football first for match reports as i missed the first half, however a very entertaining game ending in a 3-3 draw.The young lad (16) we recently signed from Hamilton (Michael Thomas ? ) came on for Robinson after an hour.Gary Glen got a couple,not sure about the other as was talking to Big Dennis (out for 5 weeks).

An "in depth" match report like that could get you a job with the red-tops (as long as you managed to bring some totally unrelated OF angle of course) laugh.gif

An "in depth" match report like that could get you a job with the red-tops (as long as you managed to bring some totally unrelated OF angle of course) laugh.gif

I Thank You.....Booker Prize beckons :whistling:

well under the circumstances and especially after that report. Clum does seem appropriate :whistling:

or maybe your not even sure who you are ?????

Where you actually at the game Caller?

:lol:

well under the circumstances and especially after that report. Clum does seem appropriate :whistling:

or maybe your not even sure who you are ?????

Definetely Clum.....

Where you actually at the game Caller?

:lol:

The Balogh was in goals, Webster was watching and Jamie Mole was annoying Lockey!

i dunno how Barry Anderson puts up with you guys ! :verymad:

Definetely Clum.....

am sure you dinnae spell it like that. You didnt go to Gracemeount by any chance???

Jambof3tornado

Definetely Clum.....

The Balogh was in goals, Webster was watching and Jamie Mole was annoying Lockey!

Jamie Mole has been annoying most Hearts fans for years,Mr Locke should not be exempt from this!!!

i dunno how Barry Anderson puts up with you guys ! :verymad:

tartofmidlothian

as was talking to Big Dennis (out for 5 weeks).

That's a shame, so we won't be seeing him in the first team before pre-season.

and Jamie Mole was annoying Lockey!

By fooling around and being wacky?

Or by being p***?

The young lad from Hamilton is Michael Thomson. He will be in the U19 squad next season.

Haven't heard of him, any more info?

Footballfirst

Haven't heard of him, any more info?

Just signed a month or so ago, Has been training full time with the U19s, but is ineligible to pay for them competitively until next season. Can play a limited no of games for the U17s as a trialist. Played in the squad that won the Guernsey tournament recently.

I haven't seen him play as yet, but I've been told he's a left footed cental midfield player with good technique. He's not a big lad so it looks like next season's U19s will be relying on technical ability rather than physique to win games.

tartofmidlothian

Just signed a month or so ago, Has been training full time with the U19s, but is ineligible to pay for them competitively until next season. Can play a limited no of games for the U17s as a trialist. Played in the squad that won the Guernsey tournament recently.

I haven't seen him play as yet, but I've been told he's a left footed cental midfield player with good technique. He's not a big lad so it looks like next season's U19s will be relying on technical ability rather than physique to win games.

Cheers!

Meadows has ruined my night with that report.

Suppose the real blame lies with Footballfirst for not attending but I can't help but be raging with Meadows. Not sure he should be banned as such, but....

The young lad from Hamilton is Michael Thomson. He will be in the U19 squad next season.

Was going to put Thomson but thought...not another one !

Suppose the real blame lies with Footballfirst for not attending but I can't help but be raging with Meadows. Not sure he should be banned as such, but....

I think i should be banned from match reports :thumbsup: however this one was entertaining :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

Was going to put Thomson but thought...not another one !

I think i should be banned from match reports :thumbsup: however this one was entertaining :whistling:

you still are maintaining politician skill of avoiding the question :thumbsup: Can you give the line-up?

So far I have

Balogh

? ? ? ?

? ? Robinson ?

? Glen

you still are maintaining politician skill of avoiding the question :thumbsup: Can you give the line-up?

So far I have

Balogh

? ? ? ?

? ? Robinson ?

? Glen

Mulrooney and D.Thomson probably played as theyre not out on loan any more. Maybe R.McGowan, Driver or some of the subs from the weekend?

Footballfirst

Yup it's all my fault. Had I known there was a game on I would have made the effort. Meadows .... you have my number ..... so I'm blaming you :teehee:

Anyone know if the first team are likely to be training tomorrow ?

I might go up if they are.

So far I have

Balogh

? ? ? ?

? ? Robinson ?

? Glen

Mole,Mulrooney,Mullen,McHattie,Smith,Patterson (i think) Hamilton replaced Balogh in goal methinks. :teehee:

Mulrooney and D.Thomson probably played as theyre not out on loan any more. Maybe R.McGowan, Driver or some of the subs from the weekend?

Yup it's all my fault. Had I known there was a game on I would have made the effort. Meadows .... you have my number ..... so I'm blaming you :teehee:

Sorry Eric...I had a call to meet someone there :thumbsup:

Anyone know if the first team are likely to be training tomorrow ?

I might go up if they are.

I think they are ,ten am rings a bell.......

Archived