season tickets on line

Heartbeat

Tried to look at availability online through official site for my Brother in Law (I already have mine) I get into the right option and click on the section required then you have overview and nearest seat option. I am trying to see if there is a seat next to his laddie so type in the row and seat number in the proper section but nothing comes up and it bounces back to overview. I seem to remember sometime ago you could actually see a plan of seats and the ones that were available. I have tried a dummy run in the other stands just incase this stand is full but it doesnt seem to give any info. I tried it on Sunday too with same result. Am I doing something wrong or does it simply not work.

phone them son!

aye I will but I forgot today so tried again to do online, Whats the point of having this facility if it doesnt work??

aye I will but I forgot today so tried again to do online, Whats the point of having this facility if it doesnt work??

Just tried it myself, season ticket thing is working, though the interactive seating chart part only seems to work for the Celtic tickets.

The seating chart thing only worked for individual games. It hasn't been made available for selecting a season ticket seat. Shame, cos it would be handy for those who weren't sure where they wanted to sit.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Tried renewing online today but wouldn't give me a student's price. Felt like phoning up but didn't, story of my life really. :laugh:

Carl Weathers

Tried renewing online today but wouldn't give me a student's price. Felt like phoning up but didn't, story of my life really. :laugh:

Student = half a real fan.

:ears:

Archived