Suso & Driver

neilnunb

is there a fans meeting tonight with Jefferies? My mate just texted me from there and says Suso is out for the rest of the season (not sure what's wrong) and Driver needs yet another operation but they are holding off until 3rd is secured.

Sorry if already posted elsewhere :)

is there a fans meeting tonight with Jefferies? My mate just texted me from there and says Suso is out for the rest of the season (not sure what's wrong) and Driver needs yet another operation but they are holding off until 3rd is secured.

Took the huff?

Robbo-Jambo

Suso is out of the Rangers and Celtic games through suspension, dont know about the rest though. <_<

Tynecastle Valhalla

i like suso

driver has always been inconsistent but has something

Drylaw Hearts

i like suso

Suso is also inconsistent.

i like suso

I don't,he aided motherwell in getting their second goal,greetin his wee eyes oot because he had a wee nit bit on his bonce,pathetic.

gowestjambo

i like suso

Yes its called a permanent injury.......

Suso is out of the Rangers and Celtic games through suspension, dont know about the rest though. <_<

Could just be that and he's misheard the info. :)

marshallschunkychicken

I don't,he aided motherwell in getting their second goal,greetin his wee eyes oot because he had a wee nit bit on his bonce,pathetic.

He took an elbow to the back of the head, and it sounded like a sore one.

He took an elbow to the back of the head, and it sounded like a sore one.

It was right in front of me,nothing wrong what so ever,but as usual made it look worse than it was,if,as a professional football player,he can't take a wee knock on the head without greeting about it he's in the wrong game.

Not a dig at the OP, but, it always tickles me when people make things try to sound dramatic by saying "out for the rest of the season". I mean, good god man, how will we cope.

Four games.rolleyes.gif

marshallschunkychicken

It was right in front of me,nothing wrong what so ever,but as usual made it look worse than it was,if,as a professional football player,he can't take a wee knock on the head without greeting about it he's in the wrong game.

Right in front of me too. If there was nothing wrong, why was he bleeding?

Snake Plissken

You're blaming a winger for the concession of a goal at a free kick?

:unsure:

I bet you were seething when he set up our third goal and positively raging when he set up the goal the week before. Don't you just hate when wingers set up goals in consecutive matches? :verymad:

Not a dig at the OP, but, it always tickles me when people make things try to sound dramatic by saying "out for the rest of the season". I mean, good god man, how will we cope.

Four games.rolleyes.gif

:D

I merely quoted the text I got.

Jambof3tornado

Should have gone to specsavers then mate coz his head was bleeding!!

Jambof3tornado

Why does Driver need another blooming operation!?

Its to remove dust and cobwebs off his hamstrings!!!

Should have gone to specsavers then mate coz his head was bleeding!!

No it wasn't,I was watching very closely to what was happening(missed their 2nd goal) the physio rummaged about Susos hair for about a minute before he decided to slap a wee dodd of cream where suso was pointing,then they had to go all the way over to the 4th official and lines man so that they could have a wee look at the physios handy work before the ref let him back on the park.

IMO,and others round me,there was nothing what so ever wrong with him but still cried like a wee bairn which,also IMO,aided them to get another goal.

Sorry Suso,you done not to bad up to that point then let yourself and your team mates down big time.

Only a Game

For ?3m? Too right we should!

?3m is what we were looking for ?1.5m is what we got offered.(Burnley as far as i recall) And yes, we should have taken it, although perhaps we did and Driver knocked it back I suppose. He'd have failed a medical anyway and if thats yet another op he needs I fell we'll never see him again, and certainly how how he used to be.

Time to plan ahead without him I say. Possibly thats what the O'Brien rumour is all about.

winston churchill

We shud have punted Driver when we had the chance.....

again,

driver would also need to agree to a move in the first place :th_wink1:

marshallschunkychicken

No it wasn't,I was watching very closely to what was happening(missed their 2nd goal) the physio rummaged about Susos hair for about a minute before he decided to slap a wee dodd of cream where suso was pointing,then they had to go all the way over to the 4th official and lines man so that they could have a wee look at the physios handy work before the ref let him back on the park.

IMO,and others round me,there was nothing what so ever wrong with him but still cried like a wee bairn which,also IMO,aided them to get another goal.

Sorry Suso,you done not to bad up to that point then let yourself and your team mates down big time.

There was blood on his hands from where he touched his head. The linesman wouldn't then let him back on until there was Vaseline put on it.

Good to see that you are blaming him for a goal that you didnt even see though.

There was blood on his hands from where he touched his head. The linesman wouldn't then let him back on until there was Vaseline put on it.Good to see that you are blaming him for a goal that you didnt even see though.

Rubbish,the dodd of vaseline was put on his head long before he trotted off to the other side to be looked at by the linesman,it was his decision alone,not the refs or the linesman to go off the pitch and have some treatment that was not required,and as I say he was not solely to blame for the goal,he aided, but IF he had stayed on it would have been 11 v 11 and might just have done something to prevent them getting their 2nd goal.

I take it your quite happy to see our players just wander off the pitch for no other reason than self pity.

Rubbish,the dodd of vaseline was put on his head long before he trotted off to the other side to be looked at by the linesman,it was his decision alone,not the refs or the linesman to go off the pitch and have some treatment that was not required,and as I say he was not solely to blame for the goal,he aided, but IF he had stayed on it would have been 11 v 11 and might just have done something to prevent them getting their 2nd goal.

I take it your quite happy to see our players just wander off the pitch for no other reason than self pity.

That is a load of shite.

That is a load of shite.

Is it,really.

So what who decided Suso needed treatment,the ref,the linesman another player,hmm?

It was Suso himself,he squirmed around like he was shot then moaned to the ref so much so that the ref had no option but to let the physio on to see him,there was very little if anything wrong with him,players get a clout on the head all the time,mostly they get up and get on with it but not our Suso,he's always got to act the drama queen at every opportunity,as I say IF he had stayed on the pitch and got on with playing football we would have had a better chance of preventing that goal,if you cant see that 11 v 11 is better than 10 v 11 then there is not much hope.

Bunny Munro

Is it,really.

So what who decided Suso needed treatment,the ref,the linesman another player,hmm?

It was Suso himself,he squirmed around like he was shot then moaned to the ref so much so that the ref had no option but to let the physio on to see him,there was very little if anything wrong with him,players get a clout on the head all the time,mostly they get up and get on with it but not our Suso,he's always got to act the drama queen at every opportunity,as I say IF he had stayed on the pitch and got on with playing football we would have had a better chance of preventing that goal,if you cant see that 11 v 11 is better than 10 v 11 then there is not much hope.

Suso was bleeding. Fact.

Blood wounds are not allowed on the pitch. Fact.

Get over it.

stirlingshirejambo

Is it,really.

You just don't get it do you.

Linesman told phsio to put further vaseline on blood seeping through. Would not allow him back onto park with blood showing.

Referee should have stopped game immediately for a head knock.

This would meant free kick which we defended shockingly would not have been awarded.

Only Suso knows how much pain he was in. You don't I don't what we all know,but you refuse to awknowledge,is he was bleeding and therefore not allowed back onto park until it cleared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seen something on Sky Sports News that Suso has had a clean up operation on his knee. Maybe this mean he is out for the rest of the season.

Archived