Hopes for last four games...

girvanjambo

girvanjambo

Starting with a win at Killie, to secure 3rd. :thumbsup:

Then a draw at Castle Greyskull.

Then beat the vicTIMS at Tynie.

Then a party win at Dundee Hibs.

Dont want a collapse at Ibrox, then beat smelltic, that would invoke the mini-hun tag. A draw there and a win against lennon would mean the ugly sisters would be on same points, assuming they win other games. Then let them get on with it. :thumbsup:

jambojim1986

I really hope we beat Celtic. Their players and fans openly admit to hating us almost as much as their sisters from the west so it would be great if they lost the league in Gorgie. I hope we beat Rangers too of course, but not as much as id like to see that welt Lennon greetin' all the way back along the M8.

heartsfc_fan

We win on Saturday and Dundee Utd lose then it's all over :whistling:

I'd LOVE IT if we beat Celtic at home.

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

hearts_crazy

Quite a few on here reckon we will lose them all, me, I reckon we'll take 3 off Killie, one off Celtic and who cares about the then meaningless game v Dundee Utd, probably a draw, but I would obviously want us to win all 4.

We ******* well better beat Killie, i'm going

tartofmidlothian

Think we'll win at Killie, United will lose on Sunday and that'll be it.

Think we'll lose to both halves of the OF, sadly. They'll both be battling games though, esp Celtic.

Then the United game'll be played like a friendly, with two or three of our younger guys (McGowan, Robinson etc) getting a turn. 1-1 draw.

Tie up 3rd place and cost one of the OF the title.

Ideal end to the season. At the mo it would look like Celtic being the side we could have a chance against to blow their title hopes apart.

However, i just want us to have a good finish. Some fans were slitting wrists at the thought of where another 3 points were going to come from but if Saturday is a sign of us gaining a bit goalscoring form again, then i think we can collect a few points.

Im not really one to go for the form thing generally. Before any 90 minutes ,whether you`ve previously won the last few games or not, you have to treat it as another game you have to try and win.

Sexton Hardcastle

Even a point against killie should be enough.

We could even get nothing and with Celtic beating United the gap would remain at 7 points with 9 to play for.

If United somehow turn it around credit to them and shame on us.

heartsfc_fan

Even a point against killie should be enough.

We could even get nothing and with Celtic beating United the gap would remain at 7 points with 9 to play for.

If United somehow turn it around credit to them and shame on us.

That's how I see it.

I don't think Dundee Utd will manage any more than a draw in Glasgow over 2 games (as they have to visit both the old firm).

Fxxx the SPFL

I think we will only take one point out of the next three games, Dundee Utd will get pumped by the scaffs on sunday so they would need to win their remaining theree games and that ain't gonna happen, get the beach balls out.:thumbsup:

Archived