Lee Wallace

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

What's the deal with Lee? Is he back injured long term? Are we likely to see him again this season?

We really miss his energy down the left and his overall play.

Drylaw Hearts

In a perverse way I don't want to see him again this season.

We'll clinch 3rd without him and having missed so many matches through injury this should deter any clubs from making an offer VR couldn't refuse.

With any luck we'll have him at least until January.

JJ will need to sign another LB though as cover or replacement.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In a perverse way I don't want to see him again this season.

We'll clinch 3rd without him and having missed so many matches through injury this should deter any clubs from making an offer VR couldn't refuse.

With any luck we'll have him at least until January.

JJ will need to sign another LB though as cover or replacement.

This is pretty much where I am at with him too.

heartsfc_fan

I don't think he'll be fit again this season.

I'd loved to be proved wrong however.

Wallace has a stress fracture on his foot but apparently he is hopeful that he may play in the last few games of the season.

Like many I feel we are as well as leaving him until next season.

Wallace has a stress fracture on his foot but apparently he is hopeful that he may play in the last few games of the season.

Like many I feel we are as well as leaving him until next season.

I fear we may have seen the last of Lee Wallace full stop.

He is out of contract next year and we may decide to sell in the close season to cash in, the old firm are rumoured to be hovering and if we get a ?1m we will be doing well, with Rangers possibly having a cash injection from Whyte rumoured to be ?10m and Celtic selling Izaguerre then they are both likely to be interested, I'd hate to see him move to the old firm, but i fear our hands are tied with regards to both Wallace and Andy Driver

Jam Tarts 1874

I fear we may have seen the last of Lee Wallace full stop.

He is out of contract next year and we may decide to sell in the close season to cash in, the old firm are rumoured to be hovering and if we get a ?1m we will be doing well, with Rangers possibly having a cash injection from Whyte rumoured to be ?10m and Celtic selling Izaguerre then they are both likely to be interested, I'd hate to see him move to the old firm, but i fear our hands are tied with regards to both Wallace and Andy Driver

I'm sure Romanov could get more than ?1m for Wallace touting him around the Championship. I can't see a promising talent being allowed to go to Rangers or Celtic.

I'm sure Romanov could get more than ?1m for Wallace touting him around the Championship. I can't see a promising talent being allowed to go to Rangers or Celtic.

I hear what you are saying but I feel with only a year remaining on there contracts then even Romanov will be tempted to take what he can get, when a player goes into the last year of his contract then his clubs hands are tied to an extent.

Wallace is the best left full back in Scotland, and the old firm are bound to be interested, we can only hope his talents have been appreciated as much down south.

Charlie-Brown

I hear what you are saying but I feel with only a year remaining on there contracts then even Romanov will be tempted to take what he can get, when a player goes into the last year of his contract then his clubs hands are tied to an extent.

Wallace is the best left full back in Scotland, and the old firm are bound to be interested, we can only hope his talents have been appreciated as much down south.

Lee Wallace has a Hearts contract until summer 2012 but Driver is contracted until 2013.

Gary Mackay after his trip to Lithuania a couple of years back said Vlad's flipchart said Berra would be sold in 2009 and Wallace in 2011 ..... I don't see any reason why that would have changed especially as his contract is heading into it's final year - it's a case of take something now or lose him for nothing later on.

I think we will try to punt Driver as well - perhaps try put him on loan somewhere in England?

Lee Wallace has a Hearts contract until summer 2012 but Driver is contracted until 2013.

Gary Mackay after his trip to Lithuania a couple of years back said Vlad's flipchart said Berra would be sold in 2009 and Wallace in 2011 ..... I don't see any reason why that would have changed especially as his contract is heading into it's final year - it's a case of take something now or lose him for nothing later on.

I think we will try to punt Driver as well - perhaps try put him on loan somewhere in England?

I thought Driver had only 12 months to go.....?

So we are all agreed then ?, Wallace and Driver are off to pastures new this summer .

Archived