Deeksy goan - sergey places bet.

scott_jambo

I love how they're actually not to bothered, that while he's no longer good enough for them he'll be fine for the English League One, and they'll buy "3 or 4" strikers for next season! :blink:

They have not even the remotest idea what a Championship level striker will cost. :rolleyes:

They have not even the remotest idea how difficult it will be for them to sign even one striker. :rolleyes:

Looks like being a long close season in Lochend. :thumb:

Do The Dance

His betting tactics seem very similar to someone that used to post on here a while back......

:whistling:

londonjambo

Surely not. The Hobos programme for the first game at Easter Road against us in October said, without a hint of irony, that Ratboy was "the best finisher in the SPL" and expressed its astonishment that he had been overlooked for further international honours.

Surely they wouldnt be looking to dump such a player.

GC

rossthejambo

I knew he wasn't getting a contract and posted it up a while ago.

A bairn with a biscuit erse knew he wasn't getting his contract renewed.

A bairn with a biscuit erse knew he wasn't getting his contract renewed.

That would have been speculation, I had info to hand.

Nookie Bear

Huge mistake for them , I reckon.

Despite his faults, and his comedy efforts on goal against us, he is still their best striker by a mile and is still capable of getting plenty goals for them.

There is no way they can afford to replace him with a player of similar quality.

:thumbsup:

His betting tactics seem very similar to someone that used to post on here a while back......

usual bet on that mate? :angry: :usualbet: :teehee:

rossthejambo

That would have been speculation, I had info to hand.

As did the bairn with the biscuit erse :thumbsup:

What interesting circles you must move in!

I move in many circles, I'm a bit of a social chameleon :thumbsup:

Huge mistake for them , I reckon.

Despite his faults, and his comedy efforts on goal against us, he is still their best striker by a mile and is still capable of getting plenty goals for them.

There is no way they can afford to replace him with a player of similar quality.

:thumbsup:

totally agree, although he has been off the boil for the last 6 months and is obviously an awkward customer for any manager. credit where credits due, his goals and assists talk for themselves . he will be a huge loss for hibs , no doubt about it!

May aswell post this here, I dont usually post rumours or gossip but here ya go! At walkabout a week or so ago my mate (whos a hibee) got talking to riordan, he told him that he had had an offer from a russian club and that hearts had expressed an interest in him (lol!!) but that he was actually going to rangers at the end of the season.

Now I know for a fact that riordan told my mate all this but I actually think he was just winding my mate up! Anyway there ya go.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I knew he wasn't getting a contract and posted it up a while ago.

You're like an insecure child biggrin.gif

You're like an insecure child biggrin.gif

I'm very secure in myself, folk who feel the need to have a pop over the internet are the insecure ones in my eyes :thumbsup:

I cant believe some of them are still trying to stick up for him. He contributes nothing anymore and is the most over-rated player in the SPL by far.

scott_jambo

I'm very secure in myself, folk who feel the need to have a pop over the internet are the insecure ones in my eyes :thumbsup:

Is it true you've met Derek before?

Like, in person I mean?? wub.gif

Is it true you've met Derek before?

Like, in person I mean?? wub.gif

Aye, you got issues with that?

scott_jambo

Aye, you got issues with that?

What you all about. laugh.gif

Aye, I do have an issue with that. Square go's llikesay? thumbsup.gif

What you all about. laugh.gif

Aye, I do have an issue with that. Square go's llikesay? thumbsup.gif

I don't do internet violence, run along son.

scott_jambo

I just cyber-won that fight. cool.gif

Can you get me Mr Derek's autograph? biggrin.gif

:lol:

Speedo, I think you should fight Scott, he's asking for it. Meet him in the middle of Bristo Square tonight. We'll all come and watch.

I have to warn you though, I've seen a picture of his willy and it's tiny, you know what that means, he's all jacked up on steroids so he's pretty buff. And angry.

Don't be stupid, I stopped asking for autographs of non entities years ago.

Speedo, I think you should fight Scott, he's asking for it. Meet him in the middle of Bristo Square tonight. We'll all come and watch.

I have to warn you though, I've seen a picture of his willy and it's tiny, you know what that means, he's all jacked up on steroids so he's pretty buff. And angry.

I'm busy tonight.

scott_jambo

Steroid_man.jpg

It's not the size of the nail, it's the hammer you're throwing at it. cool.gif

Hagar the Horrible

You can get it next season while he will be wearing a Hearts Jersey :P

Line has a dry hook, good cast........wait for it..... wait for it

I'm not Dave, David or Davy.

Come to think of it Dave's more of an antisocial chameleon

Your not Big Gay Bob are you?

He moves in some pretty varied circles, or so he claims.

Coburg Hearts

He is definitely the last of the bronze generation. I would love him to stay, because where their was harmony, he brought disharmony..etc.etc. etc. They will have to shift a shed load of season tickets to replace all their departing players and that ain't going to happen.

I notice quite a few hobbits are complaining that their brand spanking new midfield is already getting bossed and out-fought by the giants that are Hamilton and St. Mirren.

Interesting times ahead, I reckon.

Come to think of it Dave's more of an antisocial chameleon

Your not Big Gay Bob are you?

He moves in some pretty varied circles, or so he claims.

I think gay bob moves in varied rusty stars :thumbsup: Not my scene.

Coburg Hearts

BTW, it's a shame there is not a children's forum on here, to stop so many threads being ruined by child-like behaviour. :down:

Sierra Delta

Ian Murray is apparently moving far away from Easter Road too :(

I need a new hate figure.

Jambosr1985

Hate to spoil the party but CC likes him, he has a problem with Paulsen in that he is the least popular in dressing room as is a bit of a billy bigtime.

rossthejambo

Hate to spoil the party but CC likes him, he has a problem with Paulsen in that he is the least popular in dressing room as is a bit of a billy bigtime.

Considering your track record on insider information, I think it's safe to say that Deeko is a goner.

Funny one. When they play us, I don't like it when he's on the ball - he's a danger. Can only assume defenders, keepers etc do fear him a little.

BUT, football is a team game and it would appear the biggest problem Hibs have had for a number of years is the number of jakey pricks in the dressing room. What they need, whether their fans like it or not, is a group of professional players who'll go out and try their nuts off every week. Riordan won't.

All in all, prob better off without him. FWIW I think Sirgay is wrong. SOmeone above Div1 level will take a punt on him. He'll go on to be a bench filler for whoever that may be (I reckon Crystal Palace or Coventry for some reason!).

Coburg Hearts

So not only do you know everything that goes on at Hearts, it now seems you also know all that goes on at hibs. Are you B. Anderson or hardie in disguise?

Big_Hearts_Runner

Remember a hibee telling me ages ago during his first spell there he would become "oor version of Robbo" and the hammer of the Hearts :teehee:

Average player, found out at celtic.

Don't ask me for a source, you're not getting it.

Rankgers have two lists of targets for the summer - one list on the assumption they have a decentish wedge of cash to spend and a second list that assumes they don't. Ratboy is near the top of list two.

Seymour M Hersh

Ian Murray is apparently moving far away from Easter Road too :(

I need a new hate figure.

I'm sure there will be plenty to choose from at the methedome even after rat-boy and the crip have left.

Chris Benoit

Rankgers have two lists of targets for the summer - one list on the assumption they have a decentish wedge of cash to spend and a second list that assumes they don't. Ratboy is near the top of list two.

Think that rumour has popped up on here too

Got a mate who's good pals with a Hibby 1st team player who text her in January to say Riordan was going to Rangers. Obv didn't happen but adds weight to what you're saying. DOn't see it personally - you have to be a grafetr to play for UNcle Wattie and I'd assume Coisty will have similar standards.

Got a mate who's good pals with a Hibby 1st team player who text her in January to say Riordan was going to Rangers. Obv didn't happen but adds weight to what you're saying. DOn't see it personally - you have to be a grafetr to play for UNcle Wattie and I'd assume Coisty will have similar standards.

from what i have heard you are correct about rangers you are just missing queens park in front of the rangers bit.

Archived