The Basics

captain

I hate to be this negative the night before a game but I'm coming close now to tearing my hair out.

I'd like to think I support my team but as posted earlier I'm getting fed up with all the marketing propaganda and spin when results on the park are ultimately what matter.

Yet, at all levels of the club, the basic straightforward things are being one balls up after another.

On my kitchen table I have tickets from Hearts. One for the Youth Development do which has "Saturday 29th March" clearly on it, but the do is on Sunday. I also have a ticket for a football management team briefing with some guy called Stephen Frial.

I know its not important but it does my head in, we're getting it all wrong top to bottom I fear.

davemclaren
I hate to be this negative the night before a game but I'm coming close now to tearing my hair out.

I'd like to think I support my team but as posted earlier I'm getting fed up with all the marketing propaganda and spin when results on the park are ultimately what matter.

Yet, at all levels of the club, the basic straightforward things are being one balls up after another.

On my kitchen table I have tickets from Hearts. One for the Youth Development do which has "Saturday 29th March" clearly on it, but the do is on Sunday. I also have a ticket for a football management team briefing with some guy called Stephen Frial.

I know its not important but it does my head in, we're getting it all wrong top to bottom I fear.

It's just a bad spell we're going through... :cool_shades:

Cheers Dave, you have cheered me up. Brilliant!

Captain - I sense you're prone to mood swings at the moment!

Have you tried alcohol - it usually does the trick? :P

colinmaroon
It's just a bad spell we're going through... :cool_shades:

Think you four that!!!

:):):):)

davemclaren
Captain - I sense you're prone to mood swings at the moment!

Have you tried alcohol - it usually does the trick? :P

This Rioja is certainly working for me.... :mw_rolleyes:

Archived