Tonights Footbal

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Just a heads up for anyone who like me never realised there was 2 English Championship games on Sky Sports on tonight, should both be good games.Nott'm Forest vs Leicester and also Leeds vs Reading.

Hoping for a Leicester, Leeds double.

I'll probably stick a few quid on the opposite though.

shaun.lawson

Leeds 0 Reading 0

Good results for the Canaries thank you very much :)

Yep, cheers Leeds. Always said that Simon Grayson was a top lad. Marching on Together... :thumbsup:

So now: come on you Rs! :thumbsup:

Yep, cheers Leeds. Always said that Simon Grayson was a top lad. Marching on Together... :thumbsup:

So now: come on you Rs! :thumbsup:

Who have Norwich got left to play.They must have a good chance of coming up. :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

Who have Norwich got left to play.They must have a good chance of coming up. :thumbsup:

Derby and Coventry at home; Pompey away. I'm convinced we're going to drop two points somewhere, though. :mellow:

Derby and Coventry at home; Pompey away. I'm convinced we're going to drop two points somewhere, though. :mellow:

Pompey is the real worry I guess? I suppose the plus is Cardiff are away to Burnley last game which won't be easy....hopefully.

shaun.lawson

Pompey is the real worry I guess? I suppose the plus is Cardiff are away to Burnley last game which won't be easy....hopefully.

Pompey is the real worry - but we've never quite flowed at home for much of this season, and I think it's just as possible we'll drop two points there as at Fratton Park. 84 points is what we'll end up on though, you'll see.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

A really brave performance from Leeds tonight. Answered a few questions. I'm not sure a point from this game is going to be enough but hope springs eternal

Archived