Players meeting with VR today..!!

ginjaninja7

ginjaninja7

Was at Tynie today to pick up tickets for tomorrows game & bumped into a few photographers/tv camera dudes. Spoke to one of the photographers & was told there had been a meeting with the players & VR...?? 10mins after the alledged meeting took place, Young Andy Driver appeared & was asked the question "That was a bit quick was it no..??" The reply " I know but at least there was no P45's handed oot" Reporters parting words tae me "Its a Ferking scandal whats happenin at this club"

Must say I cannae agree more..........:confused::confused:

davemclaren
Was at Tynie today to pick up tickets for tomorrows game & bumped into a few photographers/tv camera dudes. Spoke to one of the photographers & was told there had been a meeting with the players & VR...?? 10mins after the alledged meeting took place, Young Andy Driver appeared & was asked the question "That was a bit quick was it no..??" The reply " I know but at least there was no P45's handed oot" Reporters parting words tae me "Its a Ferking scandal whats happenin at this club"

I must be missing something - what's the connection between the meeting and the alleged scandal? :rolleyes:

ginjaninja7

Doh...!! 10mins to sort out the ****** thats going on at the club, use ure intelligence neepp....!!

loveofthegame
Doh...!! 10mins to sort out the ****** thats going on at the club, use ure intelligence neepp....!!

Are you not the sheep?

davemclaren

Ws that the purpose of the meeting? Perhaps it was t say 'good luck tomorrow' or something? :mw_rolleyes:

Ws that the purpose of the meeting? Perhaps it was t say 'good luck tomorrow' or something? :mw_rolleyes:

Yes, absolute scandal if he said that!!

ginjaninja7
Are you not the sheep?

a 10 minute meeting with the players, come on tae ****** is that all it took tae sort out this mess..??

davemclaren
i must say, i do find it hard to believe a pro football would come out and say what he apparently said :-\

Perhaps he has a sense of humour? :whistling:

loveofthegame
a 10 minute meeting with the players, come on tae ****** is that all it took tae sort out this mess..??

Was that a yes?!

Charlie-Brown

Adrian Durham of Talksport is the real Ginger Ninja.....

What is VR alleged to have said?

ginjaninja7

Romanov has no been seen on these shores fur \****** nos how long & all he gives the players is a 10min meeting, what a ****N insult..!!

davemclaren

I doubt if that was the intention of the meeting.

ginjaninja7
I doubt if that was the intention of the meeting.

The man has not been spotted anywhere near the club fur god no's how long & when he is all the players get is a 10min lousy meeting with "The Fuhrer" to say everything is on track just believe "What a load of F****N bollocks"

Romanov has no been seen on these shores fur \****** nos how long & all he gives the players is a 10min meeting, what a ****N insult..!!

There seems to be a point that you're trying to make but..............:goofy:

Ryan Gosling
The man has not been spotted anywhere near the club fur god no's how long & when he is all the players get is a 10min lousy meeting with "The Fuhrer" to say everything is on track just believe "What a load of F****N bollocks"

This is as bad a Hobo wind up as I've seen.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Bolt.

Doctor FinnBarr
Hear Hear.:107years:

"Fur god no's how long"

Yup, definitely a hobo.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Jack & Danny springs to mind.....Howz yer cockney slang dafty..??

You are a Hibs scaff.

jamboinglasgow

if this is true that it lasted ten minutes, could it be that vlad did not want to say anything major right before a game. Rather wish them good luck then have a major meeting on sunday or after the game?

and seeing as Driver appears to be a bit of a character I think he was having a joke with what the reporters were probably hoping would happen.

if this is true that it lasted ten minutes, could it be that vlad did not want to say anything major right before a game. Rather wish them good luck then have a major meeting on sunday or after the game?

and seeing as Driver appears to be a bit of a character I think he was having a joke with what the reporters were probably hoping would happen.

Exactly. There's no story here and even if there was, it's probably quite an encouraging one.

And never mind a team pep talk, I'm hoping it only took Vlad 10 mins to threaten the lot of them with death by paper cut & lemon juice if they fail to produce the goods tomorrow....

Exactly. There's no story here and even if there was, it's probably quite an encouraging one.

And never mind a team pep talk, I'm hoping it only took Vlad 10 mins to threaten the lot of them with death by paper cut & lemon juice if they fail to produce the goods tomorrow....

It certainly appeared to do the trick on Remembrance Sunday!

davemclaren

You have a wicked streak.... :eek:

MMMMMMeeeeeeeoooooouuuuwwwww

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::

Bolt ya Hobo!!!

You have a wicked streak.... :eek:

That's nothing compared to what I'd prescribe for them if they lose the damn thing...

:ninja:

Generic Username

The BBC sport website is saying Vlad promised the players he'd be attending every home game from now until the end of the season.

Liths getting sent home, APPARENTLY looking for a new manager, Vlad coming to the games - it's all too much for me, I need a lie down.

Owner in ten minute meeting with staff shocker!!!

Yep thats the red tops headlines sorted.

What a pile of dung.

Mr Quagmire

try typing with your third hand Hobo, you might make more sense. :confused:

Dirk Diggler
Some (so-called) Hearts fans really irritate me nowadays.

Nowadays?

I've felt like that all my fecking life.

:sad:

To be fair to Romanov it takes less than 10mins to tell the 'squad' they have played utterly sheeeite all year and if they don't get their fingers out and give us some results before the end of the season they can look for new clubs!

There! 2 mins... tops!;)

Nowadays?

I've felt like that all my fecking life.

:sad:

Yeah, its a relatively recent phenomina.

Some real torn-faced, moany tosspots about nowadays :sad:

hope you got yer free top!!!!!!!:107years::107years::107years:

Seymour M Hersh

When did Driver add a name? Young Andy Driver!! Sounds just something you'd see in a red top rag!:107years:

Archived