Vlad's promise

Ryan Gosling

Pete Seeger

Fair play he's showing a bit of balls coming back when the going is tough with the finances

My thoughts exactly.

Glad he still cares. Worried that if he's back he'll shoot his stupid mouth off or potentially do more damage than that.

if he cared we'd be SPL champions [mod edit]. the man has no pride or honour and hearts deserve better than a man who has made our team a pathetic shambles. romanov can turn things around if he starts to do the right thing. if only we had a quality manager with his own staff then romanov would be looked on as a legend as hearts would be capable of winning many trophies against poor celtic and rangers teams.

I'm going to take this at face value and say I think it's a good thing.

The fans expressed concern that he wasn't around much and worries that he was losing interest - he responds by turning up and promising to attend all remaining home fixtures.

Most definitely a good move from VR.

if he cared we'd be SPL champions [mod edit]. the man has no pride or honour and hearts deserve better than a man who has made our team a pathetic shambles. romanov can turn things around if he starts to do the right thing. if only we had a quality manager with his own staff then romanov would be looked on as a legend as hearts would be capable of winning many trophies against poor celtic and rangers teams.

So a majority shareholder in a football club can only care if he makes the club SPL champions? Er...you might want to share that particular piece of logic with the fans of any other club outwith the OF and see what they make of it.

So a majority shareholder in a football club can only care if he makes the club SPL champions? Er...you might want to share that particular piece of logic with the fans of any other club outwith the OF and see what they make of it.

Have you noticed redm, that logic is quite lost on some people around here?

We seem to exist in a logic-free zone!

I think you will need to explain this particular bit of logic, as noone else has suggested it.

Have you noticed redm, that logic is quite lost on some people around here?

We seem to exist in a logic-free zone!

And these people wander freely without chaperone, argh!

Terrifying thought. :laugh:

I think you're safe enough! :P

Charlie-Brown

There are dafties everywhere - but that's maybe facetious - however many people are ruled by their emotional reactions rather than them ruling their emotions with rationale. :mw_rolleyes:

ginjaninja7

Hear ****N Hear....!!

ginjaninja7
I'm going to take this at face value and say I think it's a good thing.

The fans expressed concern that he wasn't around much and worries that he was losing interest - he responds by turning up and promising to attend all remaining home fixtures.

Most definitely a good move from VR.

Another poor soul who cannot see the wood for the trees,,,,,,,,Hello where have you been..??

I think you're safe enough! :P

Mmm. You never meet people with this line of illogical thought in the pub, for some reason they only seem to exist on KB...and usually at weekends after the pubs have closed. ;)

Plus, they can normally be quietened pretty quickly with a dose of logic..or even just plain rational thought. See? The silence is deafening...

Hehe.

There are dafties everywhere - but that's maybe facetious - however many people are ruled by their emotional reactions rather than them ruling their emotions with rationale. :mw_rolleyes:

Everybody gets emotional, it's football - it's what drives everything surely?

Some just channel their emotions more effectively. Or that's how I see it anyway.

Another poor soul who cannot see the wood for the trees,,,,,,,,Hello where have you been..??

Poor soul? Nah, not me. I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist over Vlad's ten minute meeting with the players...

any owner with half a brain and romanov's money could of delivered many trophies by now. this league is there for the taking and if only romanov had a clue about football we'd be the champions. sharing logic with people who haven't a clue about football is a waste of time but you can take it from me that our team is a shambles due to gross mismanagement.

Charlie-Brown
Everybody gets emotional, it's football - it's what drives everything surely?

Some just channel their emotions more effectively. Or that's how I see it anyway.

True redm very true - emotions are the primary reaction - maybe in some sense the most important one........ I guess it is all about how they are channelled. :)

I'd rather he promised the fans that the new manager would be able to get rid of all of the terrible players we have and will be allowed to sign an equal number of decent players instead without him opening his trap.

any owner with half a brain and romanov's money could of delivered many trophies by now. this league is there for the taking and if only romanov had a clue about football we'd be the champions. sharing logic with people who haven't a clue about football is a waste of time but you can take it from me that our team is a shambles due to gross mismanagement.

This league is there for the taking up to a certain point - that point being the top three places and nothing more. So cheers for sharing your footballing philosophy but quite honestly, I think you're talking pants so don't worry about being all philanthropic with it in future.

Our club might be in a mess due to mismanagement but solving that problem doesn't necessarily equate to season upon season of silverware.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm sure the players were inspired by his 10 minute chat. :mw_rolleyes:

If he is attending games be prepared for the interference to start again.

ginjaninja7
Poor soul? Nah, not me. I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist over Vlad's ten minute meeting with the players...

Listen mate, can I take a wee bit of your precious time & ask "what sort of business thrives, when its chairman ( Romanovs laddie ) can't even be arsed physically checking on whats happening on the shop floor, even once in a while..?? Sensible answer now......:)

I'm sure the players were inspired by his 10 minute chat. :mw_rolleyes:

If he is attending games be prepared for the interference to start again.

Why? Wasn't he interfering more from Kaunas via Tango Tv / mobiles / faxes / carrier pigeon etc?

Charlie-Brown
Listen mate, can I take a wee bit of your precious time & ask "what sort of business thrives, when its chairman ( Romanovs laddie ) can't even be arsed physically checking on whats happening on the shop floor, even once in a while..?? Sensible answer now......:)

Do you honestly believe UBIG / Romanov people are ignorant of daily going's on at Tynecaslte or Riccarton?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why? Wasn't he interfering more from Kaunas?

I couldn't tell you the answer to that I'm afraid.

He's been interfering while attending games as well though.

Once he sees that Frail is even worse than he is at football management he will have a wee say in the team I think!

ginjaninja7
Do you honestly believe UBIG / Romanov people are ignorant of daily going's on at Tynecaslte or Riccarton?

A big fat resounding yes is the answer to that one & Ill tell you why.......................TEAM SELECTION......!!

I couldn't tell you the answer to that I'm afraid.

Ask JamboRobbo - he's been telling me that Vlad has been picking the team all of this season and most of last and, since he's only been here once in November, it's reasonable to assume that he's been doing it from Kaunas.

Could be a load of bolleaux, of course, but apparently he heard this from Steven Frail.

You've clearly been hibernating while the rest of the world moved into the modern age. It might come as a shock to you but technology means that it's really very easy for people to manage their companies from afar. They've even got the interweb in Lithuania these days. :)

And btw, your comments just totally gave the game away. Romanov's laddie is not the Chairman....If you get all your info on Hearts from the papers, I can see why you might think he was though. Back to class Hobo, poor effort. Next time do your research properly.

Charlie-Brown
A big fat resounding yes is the answer to that one & Ill tell you why.......................TEAM SELECTION......!!

Why do you think that makes them ignorant of what's going on? Unless you know every criteria for each team selection?

You've clearly been hibernating while the rest of the world moved into the modern age. It might come as a shock to you but technology means that it's really very easy for people to manage their companies from afar. They've even got the interweb in Lithuania these days. :)

And btw, your comments just totally gave the game away. Romanov's laddie is not the Chairman....If you get all your info on Hearts from the papers, I can see why you might think he was though. Back to class Hobo, poor effort. Next time do your research properly.

The Ninja has just been owned! :107years:

ginjaninja7

Anyway av hud enough for the night lets just wait & see what surprises are in store for us tomorrow eh...................ma guess, sexy football & a 3-1 win...........bah, only ****N jokin..!!

ginjaninja7
The Ninja has just been owned! :107years:

No chance al b back dude, its only half time......:):):):):)

No chance al b back dude, its only half time......:):):):):)

Some people just don't know when they're beat.

:biggrin:

Thanks for the late night entertainment though.

Archived