iPod Touch

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Bought one of these bad boys today, 32GB.

Very very impressed.

Anyone else got one, needing to get some of my movies downloaded.

I P Knightley

Very very impressed.

Not got the touch but I've downloaded quite a few movies and other DVDs to my 80GB iPod video. Great for travelling.

chester copperpot
Not got the touch but I've downloaded quite a few movies and other DVDs to my 80GB iPod video. Great for travelling.

Im a bit technophobic mate when it comes to gadgets. How do I get my DVD's onto my iPod?

I've tried to burn a few, but cannae do it. Is there any decent websites to use, or do you have to do it through your DVD RW.

I do have the capability to do it, just dunno how to :confused::confused:

I got a free 8Gb iPod touch a couple of days ago, nice bit of kit.

I've just converted my first movie and copied it over. I downloaded this -

http://www.download.com/Free-iPod-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10498770.html

Was a breeze to convert, it converts the file and places the ipod ready version in the same folder as the source file.

Timewise I converted Blue Harvest which was 500Mb and it took about 30 minutes but that couldve been due to my slow laptop...

BoJack Horseman

Got a 16gb a few months back. I'd reccommend you get it jailbroken, but considering you're a technophobe and maybe advise against it.

davemclaren
Got a 16gb a few months back. I'd reccommend you get it jailbroken, but considering you're a technophobe and maybe advise against it.

Jailbroken? :confused:

BoJack Horseman

Term the tech boys use to describe opening up the Touch to 3rd party software. Without it, all you can do is play music and videos. Browse the net and look at photos. With it you can add loads of themes and games and different applications. I had a PS1 on mine at one point. It was more of a novelty, but still.

I P Knightley
Im a bit technophobic mate when it comes to gadgets. How do I get my DVD's onto my iPod?

I've tried to burn a few, but cannae do it. Is there any decent websites to use, or do you have to do it through your DVD RW.

I do have the capability to do it, just dunno how to :confused::confused:

Andy, I'm pretty crap with technology as well but found this thing that I downloaded off the net called Cucusoft which allows me to put a DVD in the PC and it gives straightforward instructions to convert it to iPod format.

I paid about $35 subscription for the software so it must be legal, don't you think?

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Stole one of these bad boys today, 32GB.

Very very impressed.

Amended that for you my Weegie friend.

Very very impressed.

going to the game tomoz andy?? you owe me a pint lad! where you gonna be?? i will collect! ha

Archived