Uh Oh

Boomstick

Got out of the shower yesterday afternoon and strolled, bollock naked, through to the bedroom.

We have quite a big window in the bedroom, which usually has the blind pulled down. Little did I know that the bird had opened the blind and the neighbours were enjoying the sunshine in their back garden, with their chairs facing right at the window.

Old lady and 13 year old grand-daughter. I did a wee drop to the floor and crab-walked out the room.

Bird found this hilarious.

:vrface: I'll never be able to exchange pleasantries over the fence again.

"I think he's being ironic calling it a boomstick, granny"

"Yes, more of a damp squib-twig, deary."

The outcome of this is, it's a gorgeous day and I have the curtains in the living room drawn in case they see me.

The outcome of this is, it's a gorgeous day and I have the curtains in the living room drawn in case they see me.

Every time they close their eyes they can see you.

Robbo-Jambo

Got out of the shower yesterday afternoon and strolled, bollock naked, through to the bedroom.

We have quite a big window in the bedroom, which usually has the blind pulled down. Little did I know that the bird had opened the blind and the neighbours were enjoying the sunshine in their back garden, with their chairs facing right at the window.

Old lady and 13 year old grand-daughter. I did a wee drop to the floor and crab-walked out the room.

Hope you werent standing to attention at the time. :whistling:

Hope you werent standing to attention at the time. :whistling:

Wish I had been, would have given them something to see...

My Neighbour across from me done the same thing a few weeks ago... not too shabby about 30 ish, keeps fit and a crackin figure.. Oh and female :thumbsup:

any pictures?

Did something similar once.

I used to have an exercise bike that was used once in a blue moon. Anyway, one time I went at it for a while and stripped off afterwards to jump in the shower. I went into the kitchen to get some towels, spotting one on the window ledge. As I approached I wondered what the difference in height was between ledge to tackle and thought I'd better crouch down to avoid flashing anyone. As I lowered my body, I obviously put pressure on my thighs. The same thighs that had just been hammered on the workout. Both my thighs spasmed with the extra pressure and collapsed, laying there on the floor: a naked, sweaty, puddled shell of my former self.

Rick Grimes
did a wee drop to the floor and crab-walked out the room.

like this? (minus the nightie)

8fjwm5h.gif

scott_jambo

Did something similar once.

I used to have an exercise bike that was used once in a blue moon. Anyway, one time I went at it for a while and stripped off afterwards to jump in the shower. I went into the kitchen to get some towels, spotting one on the window ledge. As I approached I wondered what the difference in height was between ledge to tackle and thought I'd better crouch down to avoid flashing anyone. As I lowered my body, I obviously put pressure on my thighs. The same thighs that had just been hammered on the workout. Both my thighs spasmed with the extra pressure and collapsed, laying there on the floor: a naked, sweaty, puddled shell of my former self.

I like this story thumbsup.gif

I do it all the time, though I purposely ask passersby the time while I slap it off both thighs with a simple flick of the hips. Like bees to the honey pot.

Ryan Gosling

Any pictures? just kidding

My towel has been know to drop when the window cleaner is carrying out their duties .... whistling.gif

Window_Cleaning.jpg

I P Knightley

I once had a Friday night out that ended up with a group of lads crashed out at a mate's flat.

Hungover on Saturday morning, one of the guys decided (as he normally did in his own flat, overlooking the back green) to throw open the curtains while just wearing his shreddies. Mate's flat overlooked the street; a main road; a main road with a bus stop outside the flat, at which was stopped a bus with a good number of passengers on the upper deck almost all of whose whose attention was caught by the sudden movement of the curtains.

scott herbertson

mate Rod came down to see me in London to collect his winnings from a crazy bet (when we were 15 I bet him a crate of whisky he couldn't find me when I was 30 (betwen my 30th and 31st birthdays) - I emigrated to London but one of my so called mates shopped me 6 months in to my exile)

Not happy about giving him 12 bottles of whisky I made sure we hammered back a load of pints then a whole bottle..

My wife was not amused with the drunkeness, noise (plus I revealed that I had also bet I wouldn't be married by then and if I was he could **** my wife for all I cared, which amused her even less)

Anyways about 5 in the morning it was getting light outside so I decided it was time for bed (my mate was conked out on the sofa by then).

Not wanting to wake the missus I stripped off, got my clothes in a bundle and made for the stairs. Then I remember I'd left the curtain shut and that would have been another black mark. With the light still on (even though it was now daylight outside, I got to the window,balancing my clothes under my arm and pulled open the curtain, revealing myself in full spendour, with a lit backdrop, to my neighbour who was setting off to walk her dog.

the last part of the bet was that I would be married to a someone who kept a nice garden and my mate, a keen cyclist would cycle round it. Needless to say when I got up I also had to explain away the state fo the flowerbeds....

Archived