Harchester Utd - No Longer Just A Dream....

Flux

The bloke doing this is clearly a *****.

'These things happen'? Er, no they don't.

Hope his bid fails.

I'm torn by this. I find it shocking but at the same time would kind of like it to happen just for the banter. ;)

Guest Tynie Bubbles

Maybe Vlad is in the country to announce he's changing Hearts name to Melchester Rovers and putting in a cheeky bid to poach Hot Shot Hamish from Princes Park.

Nothing in football - and I mean absolutely nothing at all, would shock me anymore.

Nucky Thompson

Just confirms that football is not football anymore but just a business:sad:

andy1874hmfc

I hope he fails, I would be very peed off if somebody tried to change the name of Hearts

davemclaren
I hope he fails, I would be very peed off if somebody tried to change the name of Hearts

Totally agree. Especially to some TV team. :eek:

Guest juvehearts

i agree with this name change.

i mean who has heard of mansfield town apart from those who play football manager lol.

harchester is a well known brand.

and for anyone who still thinks football is still a game then get with the times.

its been a buisness for decades.

hearts have changed their name commerchicallt from heart of midlothian FC to Hearts FC when we wre on the LCSE.

i agree with this name change.

i mean who has heard of mansfield town apart from those who play football manager lol.

harchester is a well known brand.

and for anyone who still thinks football is still a game then get with the times.

its been a buisness for decades.

hearts have changed their name commerchicallt from heart of midlothian FC to Hearts FC when we wre on the LCSE.

I've heard of them. Regualrly bet against them to win as well. They are pretty gash and fully expect them to get beat tommorow as well.

As for the name change, I'm undecided. I'm happy for the team if it's actually going to benifit them, hope the fans support it and help get the club back on their feet so I can lose some money from their success next season.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I remember I bought the Harchester top off the internet complete with Clye Connelys name and F.A badges on the sleeves!!!

Fecking sad! :)

I remember I bought the Harchester top off the internet complete with Clye Connelys name and F.A badges on the sleeves!!!

Fecking sad! :)

Sad? That's amazing!

Remember JJB used to sell the tops.

I bought one from Sky's website, amazing how many people stopped me and asked where I got it from

Archived