The Orphanage

From Perth to Paisley

From Perth to Paisley

So went to see a film with the Mrs.

She's read a review in the herald - it's a scary film. Sounds good so far.

Thats where good ends!

Having got home 2 and a half hours ago I'm still raging at having wasted a couple of hours of my life watching that pish today. Worse than being at Tynecastle.

Now it's not particularly scary - not in a slasher type of way and not in a pschycological way.

Despite the huge gaping wholes in the plot (which I won't go into in case I give away the story). Come the last 5 minutes I thought it was ok not awful. But the ending lasted 10 minutes more than it should have! And was completely stupid.

Having got this off my chest I feel a bit better!

PS It's in bloody Spanish! If it had been in English I bet the Herald would have given it a awful review but because it's in subtitles it's a bit "arty".

Even the other half agreed. Scariest bit of the day was having a rat run across our paths on the way out of Fountain Park.

Even the other half agreed. Scariest bit of the day was having a rat run across our paths on the way out of Fountain Park.

So it is true, Vlad is in town.:)

I watch that film on Wednesday night with the bird and thought it was pretty good!

Say What Again
Thats where good ends!

Having got home 2 and a half hours ago I'm still raging at having wasted a couple of hours of my life watching that pish today. Worse than being at Tynecastle.

You're in the vast majority though mate.

Over 8000 people have voted on the film bible that is IMDb an it gets 7.8/10.

Obviously everyone has there own tastes, but most folk seem to like it. 7.8 is a pretty good rating on that site.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464141/

Archived