Roman Romanov...

jkato

...according to the report on the Hearts website, it stated that NO directors pulled a wage from the club (or words to that effect)

I stand to be corrected, but I'm sure I read here that he commanded ?500k for his services.

Is he a benevolent sort of chap who'd willing forego such a paltry sum?

So what you are suggesting is that the Independantly audited accounts are fraudulent !

I don't think Vlad et al could at the moment be "in it for the money"

So what you are suggesting is that the Independantly audited accounts are fraudulent !

I don't think Vlad et al could at the moment be "in it for the money"

I'm not saying the accounts are "iffy".

But why the sudden loss of a directors (son of owner) wage?

Francis Albert

Perhaps Roman's salary was performance-related.

But isn't the fact that no directors are taking a salary a good thing ... and a nice contrast from previous (CPR) practice?

Ogi fae Gorgie
...according to the report on the Hearts website, it stated that NO directors pulled a wage from the club (or words to that effect)

I stand to be corrected, but I'm sure I read here that he commanded ?500k for his services.

No he done **** all to take a wage, maybe a pang of concious. He's due us money.

Are you sure you are not getting confused with pieman or phil anderton ? As far i was aware, none of the liths on the board got a wage directly from hearts. I could be wrong about this tho

Are you sure you are not getting confused with pieman or phil anderton ? As far i was aware, none of the liths on the board got a wage directly from hearts. I could be wrong about this tho

Nope.

I read on hear that Roman was fleecing the club for a half Mill a year.

Money well spent, eh!

lost in leith
Perhaps Roman's salary was performance-related.

But isn't the fact that no directors are taking a salary a good thing ... and a nice contrast from previous (CPR) practice?

It is, although it would be interesting to have an idea how much the likes of Pedro Lopez, Campbell Ogilvie, Dave Southern etc are pulling in. Rodney would have a bit of a cheek taking even a nominal salary as he is rarely seen at Tynecastle.

For all he was an incompetent buffooon, CPR was hands on - I won't repeat the rumours about what he was getting his hands in the office as this is a family forum :cool:

Archived