Weirdist thing youve been bitten by

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Just watching Help i caught it abroad. Its centered round the hospital for tropical disaeses. Got me wondering what have u lot been bitten by at home or away on holiday? I will get the ball rolling with a centipede. Was in Crete 3 years ago in bed and woke up to find the wee bassa scutling away.

I was bitten by a Wallaby while in the Whitsunday Islands, Queensland. Trying to feed Wallabies beer at 3am isnt wise.

I was bit by an adder when camping about 10 years ago up North!! Stood on the thing while walking and it struck me on the ankle! I absolutely shat myself! Thought I was on the brink of death but nowt happened and I never even went to the hospital!

Vlad-Stupid

I was bitten by a lass on the shoulder in Club Earth in Livingston. It didn't put me off and I can confirm GHP occured later. Had a hideous bruise for about a week but no infection :thumbsup:

I was bittem by a Tim in a pagger about thirty years ago. Got a tetanus but I've no been right since.

Bit odd but i was bitten by a Donkey.. ( feckin hurt too ) :verymad:

also by a spider on the number 26 bus on my way to work, no idea what kind, just seen the wee bugger scuttling away after it had bit my on my back.. I had no idea they could bite you and had to check out what would happen ( nowt is the answer, well unless you live in Aussie )

I recently returned from a night out in Essex with a hickey.

Does that count?

Suppose that's not weird though, in fact I'd imagine it's a regular occurrence.

Dave Spacey

A goose, the ###### were angry and started chasing me round the park. I was only wee at the time

Trying to pump it? :ninja:

Worse than that I got my shorts pulled down when I was back on the beach so they could get the spine out!

Scarred for life :blink:

Not the strangest thing to happen but the timing was odd. I got stung by a wasp playing football on a frosty Saturday in November a few years back.

Not the strangest thing to happen but the timing was odd. I got stung by a wasp playing football on a frosty Saturday in November a few years back.

I have a similar one to that. Stung by a wasp at 3am.

The wee ###### had climbed in my bed sheets.

A Boy Named Crow

A vegetarian. She told me she was going to do it, but I foolishly thought her beliefs would prevent her from carrying it out. You live and learn...

PsychocAndy

The bairn bit me right on the nipple when she was about 5 months old. Hurt like fLick and I was wearing a tea shirt at the time and, unlike now, I never had moobs.

I have a similar one to that. Stung by a wasp at 3am.

The wee ###### had climbed in my bed sheets.

I got stung on the arse by a bee which had managed to work it's way into my boxers from the washing line.

:lol:

Drylaw Hearts

Not weird but I've had 3 nasty dog bites....

1) An Alsatian jump out and got a grip of my arm when I was about 7 years old :(

2) A nippy little Jack Russell seriously chewed both my ankles in a mates garden.

3) Another Alsatian bit my arse, ripped my brand new Zeus jeans and left me with a lovely scar.

Gigolo-Aunt

Not weird but I've had 3 nasty dog bites....

1) An Alsatian jump out and got a grip of my arm when I was about 7 years old :(

2) A nippy little Jack Russell seriously chewed both my ankles in a mates garden.

3) Another Alsatian bit my arse, ripped my brand new Zeus jeans and left me with a lovely scar.

biggrin.gif

I hope your Troop top survived.

Not heard "Zeus" in many a day.

Drylaw Hearts

biggrin.gif

I hope your Troop top survived.

Not heard "Zeus" in many a day.

I'm sure it was a Ball Game 'hoodie' I had on at the time.

Feck me....

What a tramp.

Gigolo-Aunt

I'm sure it was a Ball Game 'hoodie' I had on at the time.

Feck me....

What a tramp.

laugh.gif

Ah they were the days, DH.

The Roses were on top of the world.

Drylaw Hearts

laugh.gif

Ah they were the days, DH.

The Roses were on top of the world.

Simpler times GA, simpler times.

:thumbsup:

Archived