Hearts Season Ticket Price 'Freeze'!!

basher161

Price freeze my @rse!!

My father in law is disabled and paid ?105 for his season ticket last year including cup top ups.

This year 'ambulant disabled' supporters were missed out in the prices so he called to enquire as to how much it would cost to renew.

?335 and ?355 with cup top up!

That is a ridiculous rise for some of our more vulnerable customers.

He is unable to work and can hardly walk sometimes but yet he's trying like mad to scrape together the money so he can go along and watch his beloved Hearts.

I'm as big a Hearts fan as the next guy but whoever approved this shocking rise should hang there head in shame.

Ryan Gosling

AMBULANT AND REGISTERED DISABLED SUPPORTERS

Ambulant and registered disabled supporters should contact our Customer Services team this year. They can be contacted on 0871 663 1874, option 1, then option 8 (Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm).

I take it he did that?

Ryan Gosling

Well as careless as Hearts are, I'd find it hard to believe they'd put a price rise of ?250 on access to the ground, not even a seat. Try emailing David Southern or Campbell Ogilvie.

They told him it was due to a survey they had done with other clubs and realised that every other clubs prices were higher for customers in his category.

Shocking

Price freeze my @rse!!

My father in law is disabled and paid ?105 for his season ticket last year including cup top ups.

This year 'ambulant disabled' supporters were missed out in the prices so he called to enquire as to how much it would cost to renew.

?335 and ?355 with cup top up!

That is a ridiculous rise for some of our more vulnerable customers.

He is unable to work and can hardly walk sometimes but yet he's trying like mad to scrape together the money so he can go along and watch his beloved Hearts.

I'm as big a Hearts fan as the next guy but whoever approved this shocking rise should hang there head in shame.

I have seen the literature for disabled people, through a friend, and it is cheaper, by a fair margin. before you had to pay for disabled and a carer, now it is the disabled person AND a carer on the same ticket - it IS cheaper, so I suspect you have been given duff info from the ticket office.

I have seen the literature for disabled people, through a friend, and it is cheaper, by a fair margin. before you had to pay for disabled and a carer, now it is the disabled person AND a carer on the same ticket - it IS cheaper, so I suspect you have been given duff info from the ticket office.

Last year for 2 tickets including cup top ups it cost ?210, this year its ?355.

Now I ain't no mathamatician but I can't see anywhere in that that backs up your statment that it's cheaper.

Feel free to clarify any points I may have missed.

This is b*llocks. I am ambulant disabled, and renewed with cup top up for 123.50 ( ?3.50 ) fees. ?105 ticket and ?15 c/top up.He needs to take with him any letters from the DSS as to his disablity. He can also get a carer if he is on the care component and the carer gets the same package FREE!!!!

This is b*llocks. I am ambulant disabled, and renewed with cup top up for 123.50 ( ?3.50 ) fees. ?105 ticket and ?15 c/top up.He needs to take with him any letters from the DSS as to his disablity. He can also get a carer if he is on the care component and the carer gets the same package FREE!!!!

where u sitting??

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Get in touch with someone who has a clue at Hearts and ask them what the prices are mate.

Try CO or Southern as s.h.p said.

Guest Chester1874

any carer now goes free, had to pay last year.

ambulant disabled is people who have difficulty walking, as a club hearts need to provide easy access to seats (ie no steps) no discount on seats should be given as unemployed or fathers on low income dont get discounts. Therefor the price is as the brochure for the supporters age and carer would be free.

if concession in bronze, was ?80 + ?80, now ?105 and free. If adult in bronze was ?80 + ?80 now ?250 and free.

Guest Chester1874

price freeze not mentioned anywhere by hearts.

All wheelcahir disabled, blind and ambulant disabled were lettered by the club explaining changes in pricing after speaking to several groups including Hearts disabled supporters club.

Archived