Why aren't fat people jolly anymore.

johnjl

When I grew up most fat people on tv and in real life seemed quite happy, jolly characters. Nowadays most porkers are sad and miserable types IMO.

What happened from the seventies, eighties to now that made the lard asses so gloomy ?

Dr. Bapswent

When I grew up most fat people on tv and in real life seemed quite happy, jolly characters. Nowadays most porkers are sad and miserable types IMO.

What happened from the seventies, eighties to now that made the lard asses so gloomy ?

They got out of breath.

Do The Dance

There's just too many of them now. Obese nation, and all that. Plus the fatties now realise that fat means an early grave.

alwaysthereinspirit

Skinny people calling them lard a$$es hasn't helped. Porkers I'd imagine would be another one they'd hate.:whistling:

I have a "friend" who thinks he may be fat..................what advice could you give me................I mean him.

the fat people havent changed. you have.

you were probably a lovely wee bairn who brought a smile to even the grumpiest tubster. now...

Skinny people calling them lard a$$es hasn't helped. Porkers I'd imagine would be another one they'd hate.:whistling:

I have a "friend" who thinks he may be fat..................what advice could you give me................I mean him.

The only advice I could give your friend is- put a smile on your face it'll soon be teatime. :thumbsup:

the fat people havent changed. you have.

you were probably a lovely wee bairn who brought a smile to even the grumpiest tubster. now...

:lol:

This could be a winning answer :lol:

Years ago it used to any hole's a goal , now folk are a bit more fussy.....resulting in no goal for the chubbies

it's not actually a fat issue. it's a case that there are very many more total roasters about these days. it stands that there are so many that there are bound to be lots of fat roasters, as well as non-fat roasters.

roasters everywhere you look nowadays.

J Cheever Loophole

Some of us signed up to JKB.Need to go,I've got a pan o chips on.whistling.gif

Jam Tarts 1874

It's because they have diabetes, heart problems and a reduced life-expectancy.

I resent paying taxes to provide the health care that these gutsy barstewards require from age 45 onwards.

Napoleon  Wilson

You are a Fatist

Napoleon  Wilson

You made that up. There is no such thing.

You were supposed to say "No, your fattest" :lol:

Doctor FinnBarr

Not the Nine O'Clock News!

:thumbsup:

Cairneyhill Jambo

My missus and I were in the East Port Bar in Dunfermline about 5pm today. A woman, about 30 stone in weight and in a Barbie pink jogging top and bottoms cycled past heading east. She didn't look very jolly. Neither did the bike. Everyone sitting at the window seats stopped talking for about 10 seconds as she struggled.

alwaysthereinspirit

Not the Nine O'Clock News!

"My advice to you....I mean your friend'

Awesome sketch.

J Cheever Loophole

My missus and I were in the East Port Bar in Dunfermline about 5pm today. A woman, about 30 stone in weight and in a Barbie pink jogging top and bottoms cycled past heading east. She didn't look very jolly. Neither did the bike. Everyone sitting at the window seats stopped talking for about 10 seconds as she struggled.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

The Changingman

Years ago it used to any hole's a goal , now folk are a bit more fussy.....resulting in no goal for the chubbies

Aye those were the days :thumbsup:

Skinny people calling them lard a$$es hasn't helped. Porkers I'd imagine would be another one they'd hate.

The politically correct term is Gravitationally Challenged. :blink:

.....though I prefer to think of myself as voluptuous! :unsure:

Auld Reekin'

Surely the question is: why aren't jolly people fat any more...? :unsure::huh:

Surely the question is: why aren't jolly people fat any more...?

Are there any jolly people at all? :unsure:

Denny Crane

We all saw that Stephen Nolan documentary last week and we're a bit pissed off (that autopsy of an obese woman has put me off scrambled egg for life).

Haha, your right. They didn`t seem to give a donald years ago when they flapped those bingo wings about. :lol:

The newspapers, TV and skinny doctors keep telling them they're obese, about to have a heart attack, get cancer and die. :(

No real reasons to be cheerful there :ermm:

Archived