Police incident Dalry Road

tedp6873

On my way to work about an hour ago there was a major police incident on Dalry Road at the Haymarket end, there was about 10 police cars in attendance and the morrison street road onto Dalry was closed off. All i seen was a bus with loads of police around it anyone any ideas what happened????

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On my way to work about an hour ago there was a major police incident on Dalry Road at the Haymarket end, there was about 10 police cars in attendance and the morrison street road onto Dalry was closed off. All i seen was a bus with loads of police around it anyone any ideas what happened????

Romanov's state visit?

Dr. Bapswent

Been up and past, and if its a shooting, i dont imagine theyd be letting folk walk all over the place.

Its an accident, as they had the collision inspector van. Might have been a bus as they scoured the road for bits and labelled lots of parts on the ground (why it looked like a shooting).

No sign of crashed cars though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How many teenagers have been knocked over in Gorgie in the past few weeks by the way?!

chester copperpot
How many teenagers have been knocked over in Gorgie in the past few weeks by the way?!

Errrrrrm 1?

Now whats my prize?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Errrrrrm 1?

Now whats my prize?

Pint of lager?! ;)

Na I'm sure 2 have died in seperate incidents within the last month.

Errrrrrm 1?

Now whats my prize?

ur wrong it's 2( 3 PEOPLE IN THE AREA )

LISTEN TOO TALK 107 I'M ON IT ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED,

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE LAD IS MY AGE STILL DUNNO WHO IT IS BUT I PROBABLY KNOW HIM. HE'S IN A SERIOUS CONDITION IN HOSPITAL,

TALK 107 PLEASE LISTEN I'M ON IT!

An odd coincidence - both cars involved in these terrible recent incidents in Dalry Road are reported as being silver Renaults.

Pete Seeger

It's no surprise with the speed some arseholes drive at through the town. Hopefully the guy's ok

It's no surprise with the speed some arseholes drive at through the town. Hopefully the guy's ok

Yup, the roads around Haymarket are pretty bad. A combination of people driving fast and people crossing the road when they shouldn't is a recipe for disaster.

Obviously I am not suggesting that either happened here, just speaking in general terms.

Archived