Predictions

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Anyone like to make a prediction for tomorrow? I am normally blindly optimistic before games, but I reckon Utd will give us a humping again. They have become a bit of a bogey team and have made a habit of banging 3 or 4 past us and I just think that may continue, hope not. I also hope that by me not going it will bring us luck, I was present at the 3-1 and the 4-0 :sad: Also Craig Levein is clearly more tactically aware than Shaggy (now there's an understatement).

Mind you, we humped our other bogey team (ICT) last time, maybe we can do them, hope so.

Too many imponderables.

Is Clum playing on his own again ? If so - Hearts nil.

Nade / Makela ? well . . perhaps 1 goal.

Is Zal playing ? Or Karapedis or Tall? If Tall plays then we might keep Utd to 2 goals.

Banksie is out so the best we can hope for is 2 - 1 Utd. I shudder to think of what the worst is.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Romanovs would prefer we finished in the bottom 6.

At least then this lightweight, demotivated squad might end the season with a few wins which will help season ticket sales.

Nah, that's too cynical, even for me.

Is it?

I think Dundee United will win simply because they're the better team.

I think Dundee United will win simply because they're the better team.

They also have a manager who can change tactics to suit, or try to improve on certain situations like being a goal down, or being held 0-0. Basically someone who has a "Plan B".

We on the other hand have Stevie Frail!

if Shaggy and Bungle can't get the players motivated for tomorrow just write this on the whiteboard 0-4, 1-3, 4-1.....

Not expecting us to win...but we better put up a fight.

maroonlegions

i bet we win with a fluke goal and vlad will say or think "whats all the fuss about", :eek:the way this season has gone i would not be surprised if we somehow won .:P

Too many imponderables.

Is Clum playing on his own again ? If so - Hearts nil.

Nade / Makela ? well . . perhaps 1 goal.

Is Zal playing ? Or Karapedis or Tall? If Tall plays then we might keep Utd to 2 goals.

Banksie is out so the best we can hope for is 2 - 1 Utd. I shudder to think of what the worst is.

Makela is injured as is Karapidis.

I think it will be Elliot and Nade up front.

lol @ all this reverse psychology from you Hearts fans, im not too confident of us winning, think the most likely outcome will be a 1-1 draw, but it can go either way, will be close.

what basis have you to be so negative, over the last 8 league games you have taken 14 pts (4-2-2) and we have taken 14 pts (3-5-0), the only difference is we havent lost.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/SCO/PR/oform.html

Nucky Thompson

what basis have you to be so negative

A lot of Hobo wind up merchants and attention seekers:rolleyes:

Archived