Vlad, sign him up!

Say What Again

Say What Again

Maybe this has already been posted, but I don't recall seeing it.

What about getting this boy on board? We could also tap into the lucrative Far East market at the same time.

(The above is tongue in cheek BTW. The clip was posted on the Twitter page of Barcelona's Head of Youth Development, so I guess his secrets out!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gDuRHEY6Xs

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Unreal! Could do with passing a bit more though!

Is he at Barca?

Tommy Wiseau

Saw this posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago I think - greedy wee fecker. :verymad:

PASS THE BALL YOU OBNOXIOUS WEE ****.

Say What Again
Is he at Barca?

This is all I could find this morning

However as yet no details have emerged about who the young chap is or what team he plays for.

Watching the video though, you can see why the player is being compared to Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi as he shows amazing close control to dribble past opponents in a similar fashion to the pint-sized Argentine.

He has already attracted the attention of Messi's former coach at the Barcelona youth team - Francisco Javier Garc?a Pimienta ? who posted a link to the video on his Twitter feed.

He's a greedy wee shite but his footwork is incredible. :o :o

Charlie-Brown

Opposition hand picked to make him look good :whistling:

Isn't it amazing what you can do with some Dwarfs and a quality CGI software package ...... :whistling:

Tommy Wiseau

This.

I might have a good old close shave and try to get in one of this wee nyaff's games, give him the full Charles reducer treatment. :thumbsup:

If I can get near him. :o

Saw this posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago

My thread title was better too. :down:

We already have young lads with that ability at what looks like 6 or 7 years old but the good old scottish mentality about winning mickey mouse cups abroad at all costs will knock that out of them.

The Old Tolbooth

He's either 5 years old or it's a team of midgets!

Boss, boss, de plane, de plane! :ninja:

(bloody good with a ball though!)

Meh.

He's no as good as that wee laddie who came on to kick-about with the Hearts subs at Tanndice a few years back!

(anyone else remember this, we were all chanting the wee laddie's name, because it was on the back of his shirt. Can't remember his name though)

EDIT: Anton?

One foot in scottish footie he'd become a hass been from wonderkid in less than 2 season, just look what happened to Copil. Oh wait maybe he's playing at high level now.

The Old Tolbooth

Zal would eat him alive.

No, he would make no attempt to go for the ball, foul him, get himself sent off, and give away a penalty like the feckin liability that he truly is! :verymad:

Saw this posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago I think - greedy wee fecker. :verymad:

PASS THE BALL YOU OBNOXIOUS WEE ****.

This.

How does he deal with a proper crunching tackle?

Run home crying?

I might have a good old close shave and try to get in one of this wee nyaff's games, give him the full Charles reducer treatment. :thumbsup:

If I can get near him. :o

We already have young lads with that ability at what looks like 6 or 7 years old but the good old scottish mentality about winning mickey mouse cups abroad at all costs will knock that out of them.

One foot in scottish footie he'd become a hass been from wonderkid in less than 2 season, just look what happened to Copil. Oh wait maybe he's playing at high level now.

I wonder why Scotland never produces players like that, hmmm? :rolleyes:

Tommy Wiseau

I wonder why Scotland never produces players like that, hmmm? :rolleyes:

What, greedy wee shites who don't pass the ball?

James McFadden and Shaun Maloney say hello. :thumbsup:

with ball skills like that and the burst of pace and balance he has one of two things will happen, he will be a world superstar or a half time entertaining ball juggler

Craig Herbertson

Barcelona have already been in touch with the wee man. He's nine I think.

Archived