Transfer iPhone to iTunes

Eckauskas

Ok, so I just bought a new laptop to replace the old one that died (RIP :() and I've just redownloaded iTunes, so I can add new music to my phone. Does anyone know of a way I can add all the music from my phone to my PC, so that when I sync, I don't lose it all?

Or am I just going to have to go through getting those 6000 songs again?

Ok, so I just bought a new laptop to replace the old one that died (RIP :() and I've just redownloaded iTunes, so I can add new music to my phone. Does anyone know of a way I can add all the music from my phone to my PC, so that when I sync, I don't lose it all?

Or am I just going to have to go through getting those 6000 songs again?

you should be fine I think you can authorise the iphone with about 5 computers, if you just log in to itunes and authorise the pc you should be fine to transfer all the stuff back to itunes, I think its in the 'store' menu option 'authorise this computer' or something like that,

Cheers, I'll give this a bash :thumbsup:

don't let an empty itunes sync with it or it'll wipe your music! Unless an iPhone works differently to an ipod?

Authorization is a different thing altogether

Set itunes not to sync and use your phone as a hard disk. Unhide the hidden files and you should find your music. Try dragging, or failing that import the files to itunes. You might need to do this in folders which will take a bit longer.

A lot easier and quicker IMO to whip the hard disk out of the old driver, stick it in a usb case and copy the entire Itunes folder across to your new laptop. Copy music across from your iphone/ipod to your computer can often be very fiddly with missing albums/tracks all over the place as well as having to rename some music.

Buy a program called Mediawidget. I can't remember exactly how much but I think it was $25. it allows you to copy all of your music back into iTunes from your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived