V (2009 remake)

Gizmo

Just catching up on series 2 of V and really it's the performances of the lead actresses that continue to grab me.

Not only that, but damn fine looking ladies too.

First, Elizabeth Mitchell

Very capable actress and one of the reasons the last season of Lost sucked as she was rarely in it:

elizabeth-mitchell_l.jpg

Then you have V leader Anna, played by Morena Baccarin (she played a high-class "companion in Firefly) who is just a stunner. Also her performance as Anna is almost hypnotic:

morena_baccarin_005.jpg

Then we have a girl that she makes me take a sharp intake of breath when she is on screen, Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl in Smallville) as Anna's daughter Lisa:

laura-vandervoort-041509-01-478x657.jpg

laura_vandervoort_bikini_reef_2_big.jpg

Laura+Vandervoort+01.jpg

Vs-Laura-Vandervoort-on-AOTS.jpg

Right back to the next episode. Plots not bad this season either. :thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

just sat and watched it back to back online only to find out there is no season 3! :down:

just sat and watched it back to back online only to find out there is no season 3! :down:

That may change as other networks are looking into taking over for series 3, hope they do as it's been left on a knife edge

Craig-Section Z

What site? I have struggled to find it :(

Lochend Brazil

Just catching up on series 2 of V and really it's the performances of the lead actresses that continue to grab me.

Not only that, but damn fine looking ladies too.

First, Elizabeth Mitchell

Very capable actress and one of the reasons the last season of Lost sucked as she was rarely in it:

elizabeth-mitchell_l.jpg

Then you have V leader Anna, played by Morena Baccarin (she played a high-class "companion in Firefly) who is just a stunner. Also her performance as Anna is almost hypnotic:

morena_baccarin_005.jpg

Then we have a girl that she makes me take a sharp intake of breath when she is on screen, Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl in Smallville) as Anna's daughter Lisa:

laura-vandervoort-041509-01-478x657.jpg

laura_vandervoort_bikini_reef_2_big.jpg

Laura+Vandervoort+01.jpg

Vs-Laura-Vandervoort-on-AOTS.jpg

Right back to the next episode. Plots not bad this season either. :thumbsup:

Accept having a fried egg on her nogging in pic 3, she would get it.

I missed the start of season 2. Any links as it is not on catch up TV.

FTH

alzamondo jambo

Accept having a fried egg on her nogging in pic 3, she would get it.

I missed the start of season 2. Any links as it is not on catch up TV.

FTH

Don't know how to do the link chaps . But type in - " project free tv " into your search engine . click on the link and fill your boots . Cheers

Archived