The kid we signed from Stenhousemuir?

Walter Kidd

Walter Kidd

Having a memory blank.

Is he still progressing?? I remember seeing him for Stenny and being impressed.

Charlie-Brown

David Templeton has been sent on loan to Raith & getting decent write up's when he wasn't injured.

loveofthegame

Has looked a very good player the few times ive seen him. Absolutely brilliant feet.

Hes a bit on the small side, both height and physically. The height shouldnt be a problem but if hes gonna make it in the SPL he'll def have to bulk up

Having a memory blank.

Is he still progressing?? I remember seeing him for Stenny and being impressed.

A mate's seen him a couple of times for Raith - says he looks the business.

Whether he can perform at a higher level though - fingers crossed...

chester copperpot

Templeton has been the best U-19 player that I have seen this season before he went off on loan to Raith. Have a ST holder for Starks Park that I work with, and he raves about the laddie. So here's hoping. I'd personally recall him back from Raith and give him a run out at RM for the rest of the season, as we've nothing to lose now IMO.

He should be a cracking wee player. We signed him as an attacker, but I actually think he's pretty useful at RW or RM, very fast and has a quick brain.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Scoted last week I think.

Remember reading a post saying Marvin Andrews had said he was Raiths answer to Ronaldo.

Absolutely brilliant feet.

Hes a bit on the small side, both height and physically. The height shouldnt be a problem but if hes gonna make it in the SPL he'll def have to bulk up

My boss trains one of the youth teams at Riccarton and this is what he says about David. He would need to pay up front with a big partner due to his size, could not play the lone front man role.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Well done Temps. :thumb:

You put the Kostadinovs and Copils at the club to shame.

Go out on loan, learn your trade by getting a regular game and hopefully come back ready to make the step up.

At least guys like him and Jamie McDonald have the right attitude.

Didn't do Craig Gordon any harm. :)

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
My boss trains one of the youth teams at Riccarton and this is what he says about David. He would need to pay up front with a big partner due to his size, could not play the lone front man role.

So we just need to find a young Sandy Clark then !! :thumb:

Scored a 20 yarder on Saturday.

Hopefully he'll get a look in next season.

Seems to be the way it works, with players getting farmed out for six months, then getting their chance in the first team. Here's hoping anyway...

If loaning promising kids out to the lower leagues is good enough for Man Utd then its certainly good enough for Hearts. You have to wonder who some kids think they are.

Bordeaux 03

From what I've heard he's doing reasonably well at Raith, scored 4 goals since he has been there. Although needs to put a bit of muscle on to even cope with Division 2 football, hopefully he can slowly do this with regular football.

He has been playing alongside David Goodwillie who's on loan from Dundee Utd, he is also supposed to be a promosing youngster and has scored quite a few goals for Raith as well.

Go out on loan, learn your trade by getting a regular game and hopefully come back ready to make the step up.

Yes, he seems to have the right atitude. I hope he can bulk up a bit and force himself into the 1st team squad.

Man U loaned David Beckham to Preston to harden him up a bit. Didn't do much harm.

Bordeaux 03

Robbie came back a better player QOS....cue abuse.

It is true though, he did come back a transformed player.

Gigolo-Aunt

Good luck to the lad. IMO he has done what Branny and Copil should have done - gone down to the lower leagues, learn the game playing against good solid pro's who have either player at a higher level or players that will tough you up.

Does anyone know if Branny or Copil have had the chance to go on loan ??

Malcolm Tucker
Good luck to the lad. IMO he has done what Branny and Copil should have done - gone down to the lower leagues, learn the game playing against good solid pro's who have either player at a higher level or players that will tough you up.

Does anyone know if Branny or Copil have had the chance to go on loan ??

Apparently Branny was given the chance to go to Cowdenbeath and he just refused.

Bad attitude IMO.

Dirk Diggler
Apparently Branny was given the chance to go to Cowdenbeath and he just refused.

Bad attitude IMO.

Indeed.

But coming from a kid who thinks cleaning senior players boots is beneath him, It's hardly surprising.

Dirk Diggler
Robbie came back a better player QOS....cue abuse.

It is true though, he did come back a transformed player.

Christ on a bike.

How fecking bad was he first time round?

:eek:

Malcolm Tucker
Indeed.

But coming from a kid who thinks cleaning senior players boots is beneath him, It's hardly surprising.

Sounds like a bit of a plum actually.

So we just need to find a young Sandy Clark then !! :thumb:

For tomorrow's game, I'd still bring back the original Sandy Clark....

Bindy Badgy

I've only seen the U19s once but Templeton looked like a stand out at that level.

To be honest. I think his future may lie at right midfield as his finishing is erratic. But he is a very good player, still very raw but with bags of potential.

who did gordon go on loan with?

Archived