Virgin V+ HD Box replacement

richierich

Had a disaster with the Virgin V+ HD Box tonight, my wee boy spilled a cup of friji banana milkshake into it, there is still a lot of milkshake still in it so I don't want to turn it back on just now. Does anyone know if Virgin charge to repair or replace accident damaged boxes? Argh!!!

The Real Maroonblood

Had a disaster with the Virgin V+ HD Box tonight, my wee boy spilled a cup of friji banana milkshake into it, there is still a lot of milkshake still in it so I don't want to turn it back on just now. Does anyone know if Virgin charge to repair or replace accident damaged boxes? Argh!!!

Anything to get a nice new Tivo box.

:whistling:

Seriously just tell them what happened.

cheers guys, I'll give them a phone tomorrow, I've tuned in the Freeview just now,TIVO would be cool but I'll happily take a waterproof working V+ hehe :D

The TIVO is something like ?200 plus almost ?30 a month. will it be worth it?

na, not at all, I hardly watch the V+ as it is, I only watch about 4-5 channels that aren't on freeview, I'll not be getting one,

Prince Buaben

Question guys. The batteries fell out the virgin remote now it wont work ( yes they are around the right way)

Dave Spacey

Question guys. The batteries fell out the virgin remote now it wont work ( yes they are around the right way)

Do the lights on the remote flash when you press a button?

Might just need tuned to the box again

nightmare, have you got other batteries you can try, or can you try the batteries in something else?

Prince Buaben

Do the lights on the remote flash when you press a button?

Might just need tuned to the box again<br />

No the button doesnt light up! Take it this needs re tuned? Will it be in the manual how to do it?

The TIVO is something like ?200 plus almost ?30 a month. will it be worth it?

?149 plus an extra ?3 a month

I get mine installed on Mon 18th

The Dogs

i spilt juice on mine so i opened it up soaked up juice with a towel i knew it would be nackered and had no intension of paying as i pay enough ??? to them so i went over it with a damp cloth to remove any sticky bits then phoned virgin and said it was not working properly and crashing and after trying a few things over the phone with them they said they would send me one out

i got a replacement in about 3 days and a prepaid bag to pack and send the broken one back

ps..i kept the remote for a spare lol

Archived