New Idea For The League

vegas-voss

Why not have an Elite League consisting of 2 teams Rangers and Celtic(i say these two because the powers at be only think these two matter).They play each other home and away twice to decide the league.They then have plenty free time to play Uefa Cup and Champions league matches therefore no need to postpone league games then moan like **** about it later in the hope of extending the season for a month.After that a 10 team SPL where the rest fight it out for a 2 Uefa Cup spots because no other team should have the audacity to steal a Champs League place off of the Old Firm again(god forbid there is another Hearts situation).

The Cup should also be reformatted so that Celtic and Rangers get a bye to the semi-final stages of both cups and cannot meet each other at that stage therefore it should not hinder their Champ League ambitions.

Over to you Gordon Smith.

What about the national side?:mw_rolleyes:

They as always will take 2nd billing to Rangers and Celtic after all whats the WC finals.

hearts_crazy

I've got a better idea, Rangers and Celtic can both ***** off to Ireland and cripple their league , that way we keep the 2 CL slots.........Seriously.

Rick Grimes
I've got a better idea, Rangers and Celtic can both ***** off to Ireland and cripple their league , that way we keep the 2 CL slots.........Seriously.

alternatively we could incite a Jihad against them....

Why not have an Elite League consisting of 2 teams Rangers and Celtic(i say these two because the powers at be only think these two matter).They play each other home and away twice to decide the league.They then have plenty free time to play Uefa Cup and Champions league matches therefore no need to postpone league games then moan like **** about it later in the hope of extending the season for a month.After that a 10 team SPL where the rest fight it out for a 2 Uefa Cup spots because no other team should have the audacity to steal a Champs League place off of the Old Firm again(god forbid there is another Hearts situation).

The Cup should also be reformatted so that Celtic and Rangers get a bye to the semi-final stages of both cups and cannot meet each other at that stage therefore it should not hinder their Champ League ambitions.

Over to you Gordon Smith.

That's a great idea but how would the SFA handle it when they instruct the refs that there will be no yellow or red cards, no penalties and probably no offsides in old firm games to stop their **** fans from murdering each other after the game. Come to think of it there's no change there, but at least they will only be biased in four games leaving them free of the stress of maintaining old firm dominance in the remaining games.

Archived