What happened..?

Guest C00l K1d

SanliHearts

singing section my hole, they were well outsung yesterday!! didny hear a peep until they scored!

To their fans big spectacular that was going to blow us away?

I think i seen 1 green balloon :lol:

I saw a number of green balloons yesterday, three partially filled stands of them infact. If you listened carefully you could hear them too. For all of 2 minutes before the numerous songs they were desperate to sing were strangled by a powerful header and rammed right back down their throats by the swish of a wee Irishman's boot.

:D

Malcolm Tucker

They clapped more when they sang 'If you hate the f'ing Jambos clap your hands'. That was their display.

:what:

They clapped more when they sang 'If you hate the f'ing Jambos clap your hands'. That was their display.

:what:

It wasn't just hand clapping Malcolm. Sheesh. There was much foot stamping too. Coordinated hand-clapping and foot stamping.

Not an easy feat when you're a hobo. Be kind. :biggrin:

marsha_takis

The head to toe adidas tracksuit was a spectacular display surely?!

vintage1874

my mum always says "never trust a man in a full tracksuit" (if not playing/going to play sport) i remember a couple of season ago a rangers fully suited trackie type giving it large on the gorgie road not looking where he was going as he walked into a lamp post

Ha yeh the "tracksuit, whats the score?!" chant after we scored our first was priceless

rossthejambo

They were all going to look like The Proclaimers to sing SOL. :vrface:

The majority of their fans didn't even get reference :vrface:

The majority of our fans didn't even notice it :vrface:

Their racist, violent troglodite support then launched the glasses at opposition players, striking their own fans on the process :vrface:

What a day for the 'amazing' 12th Man!

Dressing up as the Proclaimers to try and wind up opposition fans?

:awful:

marsha_takis

Their racist, violent troglodite support then launched the glasses at opposition players, striking their own fans on the process :vrface:

Just wow.

Templeton'sUnderpants

12th man.

:keys:

More like 12th bell end.

There were more than 12 bell ends there, not a lot more but 3 woefully empty stands of them.

12th man,surely you mean 13th man?????? Their 12th man was on the pitch dressed in a refs outfit!!!!

This is too ridiculous to be true, even for them....surely...? laugh.gif

I didn't even see anything weird, I only know about the 3D glasses thing cos I read about them being thrown on the pitch on another thread....

My embarrassment for the Hibees has just been taken to a whole new level, in fact a level of embarrassment I did not think possible even for the wee team. I never noticed it at all. Look like a pair of Speccy idiots (one of which married a midget) to wind up the opposition. Deary dear

...a bit disco

"Hiya all, I have been working all week on a plan for this Derby. It will be awesome to see. I have informed skysports and soccer a.m. plus the local papers etc. I wanna ask you all to get some colour into the ground. SOL will be played at approx 12.38. Keep your eye on section 43/44 east stand at this time. Massive noise is needed. The singing section will be going for the full 90 minutes. Win Lose or Draw. Tell all your friends who never sing to make an exception this derby. Too many times we fall flat at the Big Games and too many people sit on their hands thinking someone else will do it. Not this time, It's everybodys job to sing for the team, if the team are poor on the pitch it's very easy for us to criticise them, let's not give the team any excuses as to our performance. This Sunday, I believe that there will be a turning point in the way people support at Derbies in future. We have the passion, we just need to make sure it manifests itself on the stands. SINGING SECTION, you know what we must do."

:rofl:

Destruction Derby

"Hiya all, I have been working all week on a plan for this Derby. It will be awesome to see. I have informed skysports and soccer a.m. plus the local papers etc. I wanna ask you all to get some colour into the ground. SOL will be played at approx 12.38. Keep your eye on section 43/44 east stand at this time. Massive noise is needed. The singing section will be going for the full 90 minutes. Win Lose or Draw. Tell all your friends who never sing to make an exception this derby. Too many times we fall flat at the Big Games and too many people sit on their hands thinking someone else will do it. Not this time, It's everybodys job to sing for the team, if the team are poor on the pitch it's very easy for us to criticise them, let's not give the team any excuses as to our performance. This Sunday, I believe that there will be a turning point in the way people support at Derbies in future. We have the passion, we just need to make sure it manifests itself on the stands. SINGING SECTION, you know what we must do."

:rudi:

Deary me!

The LULZ-worthy details can be trawled off of deekscornerflag.net if you are so inclined.

Not ashamed to say I had a good butchers while watching the match back this afternoon. Many guffaws were had.

I went, I saw and I chuckled. laugh.gif

Oh hibbies, when will you win.....

Another example of any proof needed that cyber and real life are two parallel universes.Never the twain shall meet.

;)

SanliHearts

Criiiiiiiiiiinge!!

c'mon

you cant't blame the boy for trying!!

fth.png

To their fans big spectacular that was going to blow us away?

I think i seen 1 green balloon :lol:

I thought that both Towell and Murray along with " Deeksy" were on the pitch, so that makes more than 1 green balloon.:whistling:

What happened to their fans full stop.

If the 12th man singing section is in a bit with emty seats it was all round the stadium.

They are as pathetic as their team

IIRC just before kick-off, Elliott took smug pleasure in stamping on a few green ballons with his boots ;)

SanliHearts

Its been a while but at last a there?s a Hibs game; a Hibs game in our home; a Hibs game in our home against them; a Hibs game in our home against them that will probably be the biggest gathering of the Hibs 12th Man this season.

The Singing Section in the East is ready to play a blinder that will put our opposition in the shade. Can the Singing Section make sure you are all in your ?seats? by half past please? And from then it will be full volume until beyond the final whistle. Every other Hibee in the can play their part too ? Greenlex even you can join in the singing between your Werther?s Originals!

Here?s a laugh! There was a few of them mocking the Singing Section before our last visit over there ?They?re coming to sing us a song?. Oh how things have changed. Now they see the Singing Section as something to aspire to; something they want to beat. No chance! Lets show them and the rest of the country that the Singing Section and all of the Hibs 12th Man are the loudest and best support in the country.

We are an important part of our team. We are the Hibs 12th Man.

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Archived