Last GTA IV Video before release

Lovecraft

Darth Sidious
The streets will be empty when GTAIV is released.

Agree, wife and kids will know the score, will not be moved from the front of TV.

South Park episode with Cartman and World of Warcraft springs to mind.

Guest GhostHunter
Agree, wife and kids will know the score, will not be moved from the front of TV.

South Park episode with Cartman and World of Warcraft springs to mind.

:D

Mine are already pre-warned.

Daily running order will be...

Up/Shower/Dress - quick 10mins on GTAIV

Work - thinking about GTAIV

Home/Changed - GTAIV powering up on 360

GTAIV for 11hours

Sleep (1hour)

Sorted.

What are you going to do first? Story mode? Online with a few mates?

Think I'll play the story for a bit then just do the GTA thing and explore. Apparently it took the testers 4 hours a day for 2 weeks to complete the story mode! Thats probably about 2-3 months in our terms. I can't even remember the last time a game lasted more than 10 hours.

With the 16 player online we could get 8 folk from JKB 8 frm Neds.net and create some gang war.

Apparently in the second trailer there is a scene with Niko and his cousin in a room tied up with a guy with a saw. In this latest trailer we also see Niko in a room with a guy with a saw with blood on it. Niko's cousin dies? I hope not as that would be pretty sloppy editing from Rockstar which is unlike them. If it's true though it puts forward the question to Rockstar, ''Good Lord! What are you doing?''

A few new things I just read.

One of the magazines were playing the game and they had a mate in the car with them. Some wifey crashed into them and then got out her car and started shouting at them. Niko's mate left the car, shot her and got back in!

The streets are populated to suit the time of day and which day, so on weekends the streets will be busier and the nightlife greater.

If you watched all the cutscenes back to back, it lasts about 2 films worth (3-4 hours).

You could meet a background character in one mission and then at any time after that bump into them in the street and talk to them or leave them. You may not see them again for weeks, months or even ever again.

Some of the races on the multiplayer can be helicopter races!

Snake Plissken
:D

Mine are already pre-warned.

Daily running order will be...

Up/Shower/Dress - quick 10mins on GTAIV

Work - thinking about GTAIV

Home/Changed - GTAIV powering up on 360

GTAIV for 11hours

Sleep (1hour)

Sorted.

Lightweight! :P

Archived