trouble in town

K1874M

Being in London I could be wrong but a mate, in London said there was trouble in town and hearts got a doing.... any one able to confirm or not before I rip him a new one?

Being in London I could be wrong but a mate, in London said there was trouble in town and hearts got a doing.... any one able to confirm or not before I rip him a new one?

How did your mate, in London, hear that Hearts got a doing?

He used to live in Edinburgh and is fairly well connected.... also a wind up merchant, just want to know my facts before I take the piss out if him.

Nucky Thompson

He used to live in Edinburgh and is fairly well connected.... also a wind up merchant, just want to know my facts before I take the piss out if him.

Well connected with Hibs :whistling:

Only a Game

Just tell him its irrelevant as to who got a doing between two groups of 50 pondlife

He sounds like the only thing that is well connected is his mouth to his arse.

Nucky Thompson

I'll put my cards on the table and say if any Hibs went near Luckies tonight they would get a fright :thumbsup:

I'll put my cards on the table and say if any Hibs went near Luckies tonight they would get a fright :thumbsup:

Hows that? Have they got mirrors on the outside walls? ;) ;) :rolleyes::)

Fxxx the SPFL

There was trouble after the game me and the missus were having a drink in the Stags Head at Canonmills when we got locked in the Police where all over the place there was allegedly fights in Smithies and Mclauchlans. I didnt actually see anything happening the barmaid in Stags head was getting phone calls form mclauchlans asking us to keep doors closed the Police where around the area for at least 90 minutes and when we left Stags Head there was still two meat wagons outside Smithies.

There was trouble after the game me and the missus were having a drink in the Stags Head at Canonmills when we got locked in the Police where all over the place there was allegedly fights in Smithies and Mclauchlans. I didnt actually see anything happening the barmaid in Stags head was getting phone calls form mclauchlans asking us to keep doors closed the Police where around the area for at least 90 minutes and when we left Stags Head there was still two meat wagons outside Smithies.

Is Clarks down that way still a Hearts pub? Been a while since i was around that area. Saw Hearts photos on the walls etc..

duckandcover

I seen a bit of bother outside the shandon, a group of guys appeared to get chased down Armillan Terrace, I was just standing at the bus stop when they all went whizzing past me.

That area is a Hobo stronghold - I know because I grew up just along the road from the Stags Head. It's not an area i frequent , for that reason ,even when I'm back home and needing a pint. Knowing some of the punters that drink there , I wouldn't be surprised if they were fighting amongst themselves - not for the first time.

Fxxx the SPFL

That area is a Hobo stronghold - I know because I grew up just along the road from the Stags Head. It's not an area i frequent , for that reason ,even when I'm back home and needing a pint. Knowing some of the punters that drink there , I wouldn't be surprised if they were fighting amongst themselves - not for the first time.

I only go in the Stags Head for a cheap drink pn the way back home local told me that Smithies is a Hearts pub now and the trouble was to do with Casuals who were in Mathers and the Phoenix earlier on.

Since Burger King on Princes street closed down the Hibs Casuals have been looking for somewhere else to hang about.... :huh:

I only go in the Stags Head for a cheap drink pn the way back home local told me that Smithies is a Hearts pub now and the trouble was to do with Casuals who were in Mathers and the Phoenix earlier on.

I was in Mathers watching the game and there were quite a few fans of both sides in watching the game, mostly good natured. There were a bunch of Hibs fans that left at half time that fancied themselves a bit.

Shame they weren't such big Hibs fans that they bought tickets for their own ground.

The Old Tolbooth

I was in Mathers watching the game and there were quite a few fans of both sides in watching the game, mostly good natured. There were a bunch of Hibs fans that left at half time that fancied themselves a bit.

Shame they weren't such big Hibs fans that they bought tickets for their own ground.

Especially seeing there were plenty seats available for them :thumbsup:

Is Clarks down that way still a Hearts pub? Been a while since i was around that area. Saw Hearts photos on the walls etc..

Yes it is, and St Bernards...

Never ever a Hibee stronghold!!! Fact

I'll second that.

Thirded! Born and bred in Canonmills. Drunk in the Stags many times and lots of jambos (and hobos) but its a mix.

I was in the Phoenix with mates (Hearts and Hibs fans) from straight after the game until around 9:00pm. No bother at all there, lots of good natured banter.

There was trouble in there but it was hibs wanabes fighting amonst them selfs.

Never ever a Hibee stronghold!!! Fact

Worked in the new flats at the end of Logie Green Road for about a year ,3 years ago, and saw many a Hearts top on and off over that time.

Surprised myself tbh as i thought it`d be tipped more in the greens favour. Used the Stags as our starting point in our xmas night oot! haha

Worked in the new flats at the end of Logie Green Road for about a year ,3 years ago, and saw many a Hearts top on and off over that time.

Surprised myself tbh as i thought it`d be tipped more in the greens favour. Used the Stags as our starting point in our xmas night oot! haha

It's a mixed area. There are hearts and hibs fans around all the pubs and although there used to be a group of older casuals who drank in smithies they don't anymore.

Dunk-Section G

Heard there was some large groups moving around McDonald Road off Leith Walk on Sunday evening. Whether football related or not, I dint ken.

Archived