Wheres My post preview

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Hopefully I can explain this properly so someone understands what I am on about

Previously on kickback I could scroll down the threads and if I placed my cursor over the topic a preview box appeared with a few lines of what the thread was about, however now when I do it I just get "topic started and the date"

If I go over to the ugly sides kickback equivalent I still get my previews so I'm assuming its a setting on kickback I haven't got updated.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix?

Cheers

dodethejambo

I think we lost the preview box when we last updated kickback..well that when i noticed it had gone

If you go to your name thinggy at the top right then choose my settings then hover preview (or something like that) you can turn it on or off. I still have it so it must still work. :thumbsup:

Rick Grimes

probably means your subscription has run out - that's how I noticed...

If you go to your name thinggy at the top right then choose my settings then hover preview (or something like that) you can turn it on or off. I still have it so it must still work. :thumbsup:

Mines has stopped working also, went into that but hasnt made any difference....booooooo

Well mines is still there.

Have you tried a different browser? Not saying that will be the problem but at least it rules one possibility out.

probably means your subscription has run out - that's how I noticed...

this. from what i can see the 3 users above are just members and not premium members, so youse are going to pay up if you want your hover back. thumbsup.gif

Archived