Swedish club tracking Miko/Miko to leave asap? (Merged threads)

StrikersInstinct

Drylaw Hearts

I will cry with happiness if this Transfer happens.

I hope the other signing is Makela.

If Miko goes, I may actually believe in Romanov again.

Was actually thinking the same (to an extent).

It would signal an almighty shift in policy that's for sure.

Djurgarden have said they will announce the signing of 2 new players this weekend. This particular site says Miko could be one of them. The Djurgarden techincal director refused to comment on the Miko link.

http://fotbollskanalen.se/fotbollskanalen/allsvenskan/628244.html

Are hearts some type of finishing school now ! We get all these **** players in, then once they show any sign of progress or potentail they are shipped out !

I hope this does not happen, or maybe it would mean a fresh start for the new manager coming in ?

Vlad wouldn't honestly let Miko go, would he?

If the money's right you never know.

Christ knows what the right money is though (I'd take ?5K).

Midloth_Iain
Vlad wouldn't honestly let Miko go, would he?

Maybe Vlad is buying Djurgaarden....... :mw_rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Was actually thinking the same (to an extent).

It would signal an almighty shift in policy that's for sure.

Miko being shifted might make me rethink my policy of not believing Romanov again. It would certainly let me think that they may be chasing a Manager after all. Actually I've had a message tonight that states that Hearts have put all their eggs in one basket trying to get their manager. This is nothing to do with KB, this is a guy I know who has a mate who's well thought of at Tynecastle.

Maybe Vlad is buying Djurgaarden....... :mw_rolleyes:

Funny, that's what I thought at first too.

If the money's right you never know.

Christ knows what the right money is though (I'd take ?5K).

?5k? I'd take ?5. Nothing against Miko mind you. He's not a bad squad player.

Just the fact of Vlad letting his love child go could mean him finally loosening his grip. A manager with 100% control?

:eek:

Miko being shifted might make me rethink my policy of not believing Romanov again. It would certainly let me think that they may be chasing a Manager after all. Actually I've had a message tonight that states that Hearts have put all their eggs in one basket trying to get their manager. This is nothing to do with KB, this is a guy I know who has a mate who's well thought of at Tynecastle.

oh no, a mate of a mate rumour :P !

You should know better

chester copperpot
oh no, a mate of a mate rumour :P !

You should know better

Yeah but I dont post rumours unless I think its above board mate. Big difference between someone on here meeting a boy in the pub and my snippets of Info. A lot more accurate mate.

There's only 3 guys on here I'd listen to when it comes to hearts. Dexter, Chris and Eddie Fenwick. The others I dont know where their stuff comes from. My stuff comes from a pretty decent source. You can look round all you want, if I know something, I will say, if I dont, I dont. I just think there may be something in this movement. If you read my posts, I am as low as I have been recently, however my mate has lifted my spirits tonight, and Im glad he's done it TBH, as I could do with some good news. It might not be true, thats why I never post rumours on here.

Dirk Diggler

?5k? I'd take ?5. Nothing against Miko mind you. He's not a bad squad player.

Just the fact of Vlad letting his love child go could mean him finally loosening his grip. A manager with 100% control?

That or Vlad could be away in the Summer?;)

I'd be astonished if either was away come August if i'm being honest.

Or a cynical double bluff by VR to make everyone think the new manager is in full control?

If Miko does go then thanks for everything. I think overall he has done alright for us.

If Miko leaves there will have to be a major party in Gorgie. A player who promised little and delivered less.

If Miko goes, good luck to him. One of the few that have played for us recently who genuinely seemed to care about the club and gave 100%. Doesn't alter the fact that he's ****e, but I'd wish him all the best because of it.

Also, he dived against Scotland and it was funny.

If Miko leaves there will have to be a major party in Gorgie. A player who promised little and delivered less.

Harsh.

He walks away with a Scottish Cup Winners medal though...

That or Vlad could be away in the Summer?;)

I'd be astonished if either was away come August if i'm being honest.

So would I. Life supporting Hearts would be very interesting either way though.

cardboardcutout

Apparently the figure under negotiation is close to 250k!!!!

but hearts may have to increase the price to tempt them to take him!!!:mw_rolleyes:

Rumour in the Gullit Lounge that Vlad is on his way over tonight.

Please Miko, Please don't leave. I can change, promise.

jambostuart

some very harsh comments here. Miko has shown a lot of potential in the last few games and is one of our better players IMO. I think he should be sold on yes, but only for good money as we do not have an adequate replacment. I reckon in this crazy market Miko is worth ?250k.

Question to all the Miko haters. Which current Hearts player would you choose to replace him?

Yeah but I dont post rumours unless I think its above board mate. Big difference between someone on here meeting a boy in the pub and my snippets of Info. A lot more accurate mate.

There's only 3 guys on here I'd listen to when it comes to hearts. Dexter, Chris and Eddie Fenwick. The others I dont know where their stuff comes from. My stuff comes from a pretty decent source. You can look round all you want, if I know something, I will say, if I dont, I dont. I just think there may be something in this movement. If you read my posts, I am as low as I have been recently, however my mate has lifted my spirits tonight, and Im glad he's done it TBH, as I could do with some good news. It might not be true, thats why I never post rumours on here.

You feeling a bit senstive today ? No doubt not to believe you, pretty much what quite a lot of people have being saying recently. but any time someone starts with a mate of a mate its just asking to be shot down.

Now i think about it, i'd rather keep him. See how he gets on under a proper management team (if it happens).

Or a cynical double bluff by VR to make everyone think the new manager is in full control?

If Miko does go then thanks for everything. I think overall he has done alright for us.

Agreed, I don't think he's been the worst and I find the whole Miko bashing thing quite depressing. Is he the standard we're looking for? probably not, but he's not the worst. For me, he'd have been one of the better players in the team immediately pre Vlad. Were guys like Joe Hamill or Neil Mcfarlane any better? Not in my opinion. I woulddn't fancy pulling on the jersey with the pitch fork brigade that pass for fans these days.

God we're cynical on here. One player might be leaving and we've got theories set up already. Think any other club has to go through this?

Devil's Advocate here, Miko goes in the next week. Who's made that decision? If it was Vlad, will every one on here be furious as Vlad is still meddling?

Dirk Diggler

Whatever.

Why ? the guy has scored some great goals for us and basically had the **** kicked out of him every week.

some very harsh comments here. Miko has shown a lot of potential in the last few games and is one of our better players IMO. I think he should be sold on yes, but only for good money as we do not have an adequate replacment. I reckon in this crazy market Miko is worth ?250k.

Question to all the Miko haters. Which current Hearts player would you choose to replace him?

Can't answer your last question, but Miko's been here long enough now and showed little enough to make people glad to see the back of him.

Agreed, I don't think he's been the worst and I find the whole Miko bashing thing quite depressing. Is he the standard we're looking for? probably not, but he's not the worst. For me, he'd have been one of the better players in the team immediately pre Vlad. Were guys like Joe Hamill or Neil Mcfarlane any better? Not in my opinion. I woulddn't fancy pulling on the jersey with the pitch fork brigade that pass for fans these days.

Neil MacFarlane was the greatest Hearts player ever. :mad:

Ryan Gosling
Can't answer your last question, but Miko's been here long enough now and showed little enough to make people glad to see the back of him.

I think Neil MacFarlane is the greatest ever player to have ever played for Hearts whose name was Neil MacFarlane. Because he was pish on the whole.

chester copperpot
You feeling a bit senstive today ? No doubt not to believe you, pretty much what quite a lot of people have being saying recently. but any time someone starts with a mate of a mate its just asking to be shot down.

I always feel sensitive. Shoot me down all you want. My source would confirm everything I've been shouting against this season, so either way I lose.

If we appoint a manager, my argument since jan will be fecked, if we dont, my argument will be right.

I cant win/lose :confused:

I think Neil MacFarlane is the greatest ever player to have ever played for Hearts whose name was Neil MacFarlane. Because he was pish on the whole.

Speaking of MacFarlane, I think that his hair's always been the same since birth. I can totally picture a seven year old MacFarlane in the playground, wearing his short trousers, running around with his hair flying majestically behind him, making telling interventions and taking the sting out of things.

CornhillHearts

Christ Andy where do you get those three from! Dexter being Donkeys voice on here, Chris being Rocky your heros mate and Lou just being Lou the good lad; if u really want to know ask FJ whom is my mates son and is in the know defo; has Vlad landed yet? maybe you should ask your sources.

jambostuart

The fact you think MacFarlane was the greatest Hearts player ever makes me think you're related to Frail...

Anyway, Miko has scored a lot of good (and important) goals for us in his time here. He really impressed before the Davis incident and looked a player under Burley. Remember his goals in the Killie and Hibs game? Stunning. He's done that a few times actually. My point is, under Burley he looked a player and if we can get a decent manager in who can get that potential out of him then we'd be as well keeping him because he is definitely SPL standard. If we can't get the manager however, then by all means sell him and sell the other 10 around him too cos without a manager there's no point having them around either

Dr Ian Malcolm

I've always quite liked Miko - he's not been great over the last year, but there's been worse. Throughout all the stick he's taken he's never been one for hiding (unlike Cesnauskis at times) and you can't accuse the guy of being lazy.

chester copperpot
Christ Andy where do you get those three from! Dexter being Donkeys voice on here, Chris being Rocky your heros mate and Lou just being Lou the good lad; if u really want to know ask FJ whom is my mates son and is in the know defo; has Vlad landed yet? maybe you should ask your sources.

haha ok you're most probably right mate :)

The fact you think MacFarlane was the greatest Hearts player ever makes me think you're related to Frail...

Well I think that you're related to YER MAW.

Come to think about it, I'd go so far as to say that I'm pretty confident of it.

Griclesfield

i hope he goes to djugardens. im from edinburgh but living in stockholm ... and they can have him ...

i support AIK Stockholm and would welcome him to the Rasunda and give him dogs abuse ... diving kent haha ....

Archived