Hearts games online in Australia

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Posting this on behalf of a mate who recently emigrated to Melbourne.

He is looking to watch the derby this weekend online, not sure if the usual sites mentioned on here myp2p and streampro etc will work in Australia and I've heard differing reviews over Hearts world.

Does anyone who stays outwith the UK know any reliable sites he could check assuming he can't get Hearts world to work.

Cheers

p.s. kickback moderators, he tried to sign up to kickback yesterday but got a kickback isn't accepting new members at this moment message???? Is this a fault

Geoff Kilpatrick

He has two easy options if he wants to pay - Setanta Oz or Hearts World.

However, I'd recommend the Charles Dickens in the city if he just wants to watch this game. KO 2145.

I think new members are not allowed in the run up to the derby, to prevent an infestation of vermin.

scottish_chicP

He has two easy options if he wants to pay - Setanta Oz or Hearts World.

However, I'd recommend the Charles Dickens in the city if he just wants to watch this game. KO 2145.

So would I :thumbsup: that was fun. Although I will enjoy being in attendance at Easter Road on Sunday :D

Jambo Hud316

I think new members are not allowed in the run up to the derby, to prevent an infestation of vermin.

Ahhh makes sense, emailed streampro and they operate over to Australia so think hes gonna go with that

Archived