hearts reserves

dougiejt

chester copperpot
on rangers tv now

My father in law has huns T.V. Just watched some of the game. Would take that swap with Wallace and money for Gow likes. Apparently been ripping it up in the reserves this season. My father in law told me he's not getting a game due to him having a spat with Smith earlier on in the season.

chester copperpot
So far: Mole is honking, as is Makela. Rapnik has a longer throw than Jose and Robbie.

The best thing so far about the game was when the Hearts team were coming out of the tunnel, some mad jambo shouted out 'Come on the Jam Tarts'

Mucho's respect to that guy. Would've went if I'd still been on the project at work, as my gaff is only 10 mins away from Broadwood, however couldn't make it as I was needed in Edinburgh.

My father in law has huns T.V. Just watched some of the game. Would take that swap with Wallace and money for Gow likes. Apparently been ripping it up in the reserves this season. My father in law told me he's not getting a game due to him having a spat with Smith earlier on in the season.

would take gow in a second mate. was there nt talk of him coming here on loan but he turned us down??? secondly wouldn't want to let wallace go think he's a got bright future ahead of him

Colonel Kurtz
Think it says a lot about Screpis and Rapnik that the Rangers commentator is raving about them.

The commentator is the wee Hun slaver from talk 107.

Watched the game with a couple of the participants yesterday.

I thought that Rapnik,Screpis and jason were standouts

Conrad did ok

Mole scored a goal from a Thomson cross and was about 2 feet behind the last man ,who had not came out.Wee linesman whistled the Bangers and Mash and couldnt wait to get his flag up..nothin changes.

Screpis is a creative player who likes a pass,the worry is the crowd reaction on Saturday if his first couple go astray.

MOm was Basso however ,had some great saves

chester copperpot
Lucky fans getting to watch it on TV, I've never been so cold in my life.

Was it you shouting as they came oot the tunnel?

CLASS.

Hilary Briss
Think it says a lot about Screpis and Rapnik that the Rangers commentator is raving about them.

They both looked good, as did McGowan. First time I have seen Thompson for a few years and he looks miles better than Robbie IMO.

TBH, after watching that gash last week I would rather watch that reserve 11this weekend.

Archived