ST package - League Cup ties

lost in leith

lost in leith

Got the renewal package today. Package includes all SPL home games and a Scottish Cup top up, or the option to reserve your seat for Scottish Cup ties. No mention of the League Cup, not even the option to reserve your seat. I thought diddy cup ties were thrown in free last year if you renewed early?

As I missing something :confused:

Jambof3tornado

Just been emailed back from Hearts,no freebies this season,as they "wanted to keep the prices competitive throughout the ground". Not sure if that explained to me why we are having to pay extra for them this season but thats the response I got!!!

They will be discounted though(diddy cup tickets),though no-ones saying how much by. hard enough to get a decent crowd without charging your loyal fans extra to go and see us get beaten by ayr or raith!!!;)

lost in leith
Just been emailed back from Hearts,no freebies this season,as they "wanted to keep the prices competitive throughout the ground". Not sure if that explained to me why we are having to pay extra for them this season but thats the response I got!!!

They will be discounted though(diddy cup tickets),though no-ones saying how much by. hard enough to get a decent crowd without charging your loyal fans extra to go and see us get beaten by ayr or raith!!!;)

Cheers - another quality piece of marketing ;)

Archived