Usual rubbish from Frail

hearts00

I posted a thread last week angered by Frail's comments regarding how good he claimed Heart's youth system was.

I feel compelled to post another thread angered again by a feature on the web site entitled "keep the good run going". While it may be the person who wrote it I should be mad at, it is just another example of absolute tripe.

What good run? We are utterly awful. Draws against Falkirk and St Mirren, humped and embarrassed at home to Rangers, two wins in nine at home in the SPL (one agaisnt Gretna), not a single good performance that I can recall and not a single striker worthy of the jersey at the club.

Frail stop taking the **** and insulting us. You will be telling us that we have a really good squad again soon and that the players need to have clear the air talks again (for the fourth time this season).

What a joke.

Gigolo-Aunt

We have a squad capable of challenging the OF, according to Frail.

For the record,I do believe Frail is doing his best. Stedied the ship, but but we could not have sunk any lower.

As the weeks go on, we see him being more and more out of his depth.

Promoted WAY to early, he was the only man left though after the continual mis-management left us with no options apart from Swiss Toni.

Bide your time to the summer, Hearts00.

JamboRossi79
I posted a thread last week angered by Frail's comments regarding how good he claimed Heart's youth system was.

I feel compelled to post another thread angered again by a feature on the web site entitled "keep the good run going". While it may be the person who wrote it I should be mad at, it is just another example of absolute tripe.

What good run? We are utterly awful. Draws against Falkirk and St Mirren, humped and embarrassed at home to Rangers, two wins in nine at home in the SPL (one agaisnt Gretna), not a single good performance that I can recall and not a single striker worthy of the jersey at the club.

Frail stop taking the **** and insulting us. You will be telling us that we have a really good squad again soon and that the players need to have clear the air talks again (for the fourth time this season).

What a joke.

FFS why do you even bother listening to/reading what he has to say then.

For the record,I do believe Frail is doing his best. Stedied the ship, but but we could not have sunk any lower.

Promoted WAY to early, he was the only man left though after the continual mis-management left us with no options apart from Swiss Toni.

Statements like that are exactly why more and more people are having trouble taking Steven frail seriously.

I too don't doubt that he is trying his very best, however, he has a real lack of tactical know how and always seems powerless to change things about on the pitch when we need to.

Personally I can't wait until we get someone with fresh ideas in charge.

Voice of reason

What a joke.

Yes, it should be the person who wrote it you should be going mad at - after saying this yourself why then have a go at Frail? This post makes no sense and it appears like you are having a pop at Frail for no reason.

I actually like Frail and think he is one of the most articulate managers in the Scottish Premier League. I also usually agree with his after-match comments which are generally well balanced assessments. He is probably the best manager we have had since Burley left and seems to have lifted the spirits within the dressing room.

I agree we need a more experienced manager in the summer but I hope we keep Stevie on in some capacity. He represents the club well and always handles himself with dignity - the man deserves some respect.

Yes, it should be the person who wrote it you should be going mad at - after saying this yourself why then have a go at Frail? This post makes no sense and it appears like you are having a pop at Frail for no reason.

I actually like Frail and think he is one of the most articulate managers in the Scottish Premier League. I also usually agree with his after-match comments which are generally well balanced assessments. He is probably the best manager we have had since Burley left and seems to have lifted the spirits within the dressing room.

I agree we need a more experienced manager in the summer but I hope we keep Stevie on in some capacity. He represents the club well and always handles himself with dignity - the man deserves some respect.

If I was being fair I would say Frail is making the best out of a bad situation and that it would serve no purpose for him to do anything but talk up our players.

However, sometimes the fans just want to know that the manager sees the same things we do.

I used to feel sorry for Frail but now I feel sorry for ourselves having to put up with him.

Last 7 games against nonOF opposition - 1 goal conceded, 5 wins and unbeaten.

Can any other non OF team in the league match that?

Last 7 games against nonOF opposition - 1 goal conceded, 5 wins and unbeaten.

Can any other non OF team in the league match that?

Those statistics hide the fact that apart from the Aberdeen game we have been dreadful to watch.:sad:

Those statistics hide the fact that apart from the Aberdeen game we have been dreadful to watch.:sad:

We have a squad full of rubbish players and players who lack the personal pride to play at full effort.

Frail has done quite well to compile those stats. Particularly after the November-December horror show.

We have a squad full of rubbish players and players who lack the personal pride to play at full effort.

Frail has done quite well to compile those stats. Particularly after the November-December horror show.

Considering where we were at Christmas, on that we agree.

If an average coach can acheive that just think what we could do with a decent manager.

cardboardcutout

forget tactical know-how and all that keek when talking about sf, you can play whatever system you like, when the players are just not good enough no system works!!!

a winners attitude is what our players lack and if the vast majority of them need sf or anyone else to instill that in them then they are playing for the wrong club IMO!!:mad:

Guest Dr Venkman

Stats tell you one thing, your eyes tell you something different. Hearts are awful to watch, we've got nothing, absolutely nothing. Hand on heart can anyone say they enjoyed the game against Falkirk?? A new low point reached in a season of never ending low points. Frail can talk all he likes, the website and endless adverts for 'family days', another 'sell out' etc can 'spin' all they like but the truth is -

The management isn't good enough.

The players aren't good enough.

The silence is deafening from the boardroom.

The fans are increasingly apathetic about the whole thing.

It's not getting any better.

It's getting worse.

Rick Grimes

he's a coach batting above his station. not his fault he's been promoted above his level merely because he's the most credible Scot left on the staff.

Archived