Branimir Kostadinov vs. Belarus today

jamboBG

Bulgaria U19s - Belarus U19s 0-0

Branimir los one chance. Plays two level better that in first game, I think. heve little muscul injury, after havy hit in his left tight from one god dfender. The true is that guys from belarus plays today very brutal (with special program against Branimir's legs), but only with one red card (another guy comed immediately in his place). But I repeat - belarus have in this age very strong team.

he flight tomorrow to Edinburgh.

Thsi is from me.

20761_282.JPG

20763_314.JPG

Ray Winstone
in the last picture it looks like he is being played on the Right Wing BG ????

He is the one in the middle with blue boots!

The guy on the right has an armband on.

in the last picture it looks like he is being played on the Right Wing BG ????

No, he is with blue boots. He plays like second striker in 4-4-1-1. Exellent position for him.

Mr Quagmire
No, he is with blue boots. He plays like second striker in 4-4-1-1. Exellent position for him.

Did he score then ?

Bulgaria U19s - Belarus U19s 0-0

Branimir los one chance. Plays two level better that in first game, I think. heve little muscul injury, after havy hit in his left tight from one god dfender. The true is that guys from belarus plays today very brutal (with special program against Branimir's legs), but only with one red card (another guy comed immediately in his place). But I repeat - belarus have in this age very strong team.

he flight tomorrow to Edinburgh.

Thsi is from me.

20761_282.JPG

20763_314.JPG

Looks like in those pictures he is starting a new craze..............shin warmers.:P

JamboBG or anyone for that matter, do you know of any free online translators from Bulgarian to English? I would like to read some stuff on branny-kostadinov's site but alas I dont speak Bulgar. :(

rudi must stay

good pics. In that 1st one they are both looking for the ball, they don't realise as you can quite clearly see that it's on the other side of the pitch next to the dugout

Archived