Wallace

Rawrrrrrrr

He did well.

He's always done well in midfield

He likes to drive forward and is good at that and being in midfield gives him the freedom to do that without being over worried about a right winger getting in

I think he actually has the potential to be a hartley type midfielder

Id give him a few chances there

Stewart needs dropped

Total football.

Hearts have adopted the Dutch mould of the '70s in an attempt at all our players being able to play in everyone elses position.

Maybe............:dribble:

Stewart needs dropped

Hows that then? Dropping one of our most creative players when we are in the middle of a shocking stage of the season?

Tynecastle Valhalla

wallace has been brought up as a midfielder (as was gary naismith) but it is only at the senior level he has been slotted back at left back.

Did well.

Strange one to take Ruben off though later on and keep velicka on.

Hows that then? Dropping one of our most creative players when we are in the middle of a shocking stage of the season?

Hes been terrible since week 3 of the season

I cant remember the last time he had a good game and on top of that he gets booked or sent off and gives away far too many fouls

Hes been terrible since week 3 of the season

I cant remember the last time he had a good game and on top of that he gets booked or sent off and gives away far too many fouls

In your opinion.

Hearts players in general have been absolutely ****** this season, not just Stewart.

As for bookings and sendings off? That's football mate.

Today he shouldn't have played as he was unwell before KO.

Lee Wallace has a gun he shoots Hibees!

He also likes a shot on goal

Unlike the rest of our central midfielders:rolleyes:

i thot he done well to- always thought he was goo in centre mid.

I remember he played there a couple times under burley - the game away to dundee utd sticks out, think he came on as a sub, played great.

think he can be a great player for hearts- very calm and composed on the ball, and you seen today he can go past players

Excellent prospect in midfield, average prospect at left back.

I think you have nailed it Big Husref !! :)

BTW was I talking to you last night ? I think I was but I was wasted. :wacko:

I think you have nailed it Big Husref !! :)

BTW was I talking to you last night ? I think I was but I was wasted. :wacko:

Yup on both counts. Excellent in midfield at Tannadice under Burley and very rarely used in that role again.

And yes, I spoke to you in Robbo's last night. I vaguely remember as I too was wasted. We have an excuse though, we beat the Hibs. :)

He was suggesting dropping Stewart not Pazaluelos. Stewart creates nothing except chaos.

Yup on both counts. Excellent in midfield at Tannadice under Burley and very rarely used in that role again.

And yes, I spoke to you in Robbo's last night. I vaguely remember as I too was wasted. We have an excuse though, we beat the Hibs. :)

Always a great excuse to get wasted. ;)

Archived